Ranting

Im having a little rant at the moment.
We have been told on the news tonight that because of the missile tests that North Korea have carried out it means our petrol proces will be on the rise, again.
What the hell does North Korea have to do with our Petrol prices?
All this in the face of Oil Company profits up by 14% in the first quarter of this year, that is $140 million dollars profit in the first quarter.
So while we the consumer are constantly paying more for our petrol due to seemingly unrelated world events the Corporations are profiteering off our fears.
This stinks.
Im over turning on the news and watching these imbecile pathetic excuses for human beings apparently masquerading as the leaders of this planet. There is in my opinion no room on this planet for such people.
Humanity needs to wake up. What is it going to take?









Yep, it's the same thing in this country. Gas prices skyrocketed overnight. And why exactly? Because an isolated nation that does not export any oil to the outside world and is so backwards that much of the country suffers electrical blackouts up to 20 times a day shot off a couple missiles into the ocean? WHAT EVER! Ridiculous. Any excuse for the oil companies to get richer.
I completely agree babe. I am sick of so much crap from the leaders... I am sick of the gas wars and I just wish for once things would settle down. :-(
You my dear, take care of yourself and stay warm... Cheers on the goals btw! If I lived closer I would definitely purchase some of the pasta from you...
Happy Thursday to you!
I for one have been pretty much on a media blackout for months now. I can't turn on the news without being pissed off or depressed by it. Matter of fact, the only time my Tv comes on anymore is to watch DVDs and play videogames and sometimes watch Public Television documentaries.
I'm so with you on wondering when the world will wake up and smell some coffee and just get over ourselves to some degree. I mean, aren't we all just people for cryin out loud?
Good lord ya got my dander up :) I'll get off my soapbox and ask ya what you think the internation rate of postage would be on pasta hehe :)
I understand exactly where you are coming from! And why should fuel be more expensive closer to the weekend or especially the long weekend? It's all just a way for the petrol companies to make money for sure.. They are a business after all, but exploiting the consumer is not the way to go..
There are other ways to beat the fuel companies you know. For example, moving to deisel engines and then using biofuel (you can even make ur own!)..
One of my favourite websites http://www.treehugger.com is a wealth of knowledge, and isn't as "hippy" as it suggests.
BTW, congrats on putting your goals down on the web, it does do wonders to making you make them come true! Learning Japanese and fundraising with Twenty10 have all happened because of it.
Take care babe!
Excellent post. Universally applicable.
Well said.
Yeah, but what about his fabulous hair?
Best regards from NY! » » »
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it blonde babe blow job full length clips of amateur girls masturbating Action bextra class hawaii vibrator Roxio 8 software I used oven cleaner on aluminum wheels amateur status Decrative car seat covers Backpack book store nc William hunt of big pine ca Nikki first time amateur Nissan pickup truck timing belt replacement Nude camera phone photos Hairy grannys sex drunken amateur Surveillance camera 20 Pre-teen amateur Sex fotos fat women
leave your mark