<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Off with a Bang

Just want to wish all my American friends a Happy 4th of July or Independance day. Weird how yesterday an asteroid 600m flew past the Earth at a whisker away from us kinda in time with the theme from the Independance day movie.

I remember when I was in the USA going to a high school graduation and what really stuck in my mind was when they sung the American Anthem everyone stood up and put their hand on their hearts and were so proud. Kinda weird coming from a society where most of the people here dont even know the words to the national anthem.

Anyhow I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.



If you wanna make your holiday go off with a bang and help me out at the same time then click on the flag. (Warning! Not work Safe)

  1. Blogger Michael The Shadow | 12:24 PM |  

    Well I tell ya mate, I don't sing the national anthem and while I love my country, I'm not so sure I'm proud of it. Rather, I know I am not proud of the government currently in office.

    In an odd way I feel hypocritical if I do sing the national anthem. Sometimes I think that patriotism is being shoved down my throat here. Granted, I wish it was something else but hey...

    Still....I get a day off so I won't complain too much;) Just glad to hear that things are going so well for you! And i love the picture on the last post of the trees :)

  2. Blogger Nathan | 1:07 PM |  

    Haha! That's quite a bang!

    That's nice of you to acknowledge the U.S., even when you live in Australia.

    There are fireworks outside our house for the fourth night in a row. That's America for ya :) haha

  3. Blogger Cade | 7:23 PM |  

    Hey it's Frankie! How are ya? Thanks for the message, I have now bookmarked you. I sitll have photos from the day at Point Addis! NO sun remember?

    I have a really big sticker of masters of horror that I am sending out to anyone that posts a message. If ya want one lemme know,

    Good to see you,

    Cadester

leave your mark