Fuzeon Junkie
I haven't been able to get online for a few days. My modem shit itself and so I had to get a new one. This happened when the guy came to install the splashback on the wall of the new kitchen. Apparently when he disconnected the power the modem said goodbye, which was strange cause everything in the house is surge protected. Anyhow. Im back online, mostly. I say mostly because with buying the new modem apparently msn messenger doesnt work with it so I havent been able to get online on msn messenger and chat with a few of my mates, so Im going to have to find out some more about that as well.
Thursday started my training in becoming a Fuzeon Junkie. What a day that was! I went up early to do some shopping with my mates Mum as my appointment wasn't until 2pm I thought it was only going to take at most an hour to get to know what to do and then get back home. SO I left my mates mum at the shopping centre and told her I would be back in an hour or so. When I got to the clinic they were all excited that I was starting Fuzeon..(yeah I know after all the fucking hassle that I had to go to getting them convinced that I wanted to go on it, now they were excited). The nurse who is now apparently the nurse that will look after me from now on had everything prepared to show me.
First it started with a video of the whole thing. Some guy who has been on it for ages was the model and showed how he prepared it, stored it and injected himself with it. I had seen this video a while back but I had to sit through it again just to make sure I hadnt forgotten anything. I thought to myself yeah ok whatever. After that she took me into another room which had everything I was taking home with me. Now this included a travel bag, carry on luggage, small packs to keep with me, drug supply for the month, cooler bag, personal massager, sharps container, swabs, informations books and dvd.. they really pack you up with everything you might need which is a great idea to get people to stick to taking it on time and every day. After that I had to practice with the syringes taking in water, expelling air bubbles, and drawing up old drug just to get the hang of it.
Four hours later... yeah your reading this right four hours later, I was on my way home. This was after going back to get my mates mum and bringing her back to the clinic with me and injecting myself for the first time before I left to see if all the practice was worth it and I actually knew what I was doing. All went well. One thing which made me raise my eyebrows was one of the doctors came up to me and told me how excited he was that I was going on Fuzeon and how he thinks this is going to be really good for me. This was after 6 weeks of fighting to get onto this drug inthe first place! 
The whole process of preparing the drug takes about 10 minutes to do and then you have to wait for the drug to dissolve in the vial before you can inject it which is about another 30 minutes. So it is a process but if it's going to help save my life then it is all worth it. So far no side effects just a little bruised feeling from where one of the needles has been but appart from that nothing to speak of.
My energy levels I have noticed have increased significantly. I had forgotten though about the effects of Efavirenz and what it does to your head at night with the dreams. Oh my god the dreams I have had over the past few days have been amazing to say the least. Appart from that everything is looking up.
The weather here has gone totally cold. This morning it was 5 deg C Im thinking that is in the 30's F. Now for me that is like living in a freezer. Only 2 months to go and things will start to get better. I dont want to hear complaints of hot and humidity from anyone because I would swap that in a heartbeat if I could right now. Winter is not for me. Im even thinking of getting those fingerless woollen gloves to wear while typing.
I've also been to see X Men at the cinema. I really liked this movie. Lots of action and really good effects. If you go and see it though make sure you wait until after the credits because there is a surprise at the end of them which will bring it to when they make the next one.
Today is a the Queens Birthday long weekend here. Luckily it is a sunny day, still really cold but sunny so I'm going to do some house stuff and then go for a walk along the beach with my sister. Oh and tonight is the football game between Australia and Japan in the World Cup, so Im looking forward to seeing that game as well. Im predicting it might be a draw but hopefully the Aussies get up there.









So glad to hear u r feeling better&your energy levels are up.Hope all goes really well for you!
Welcome back, sorry about the modem... About the fuzeon,I hope this helps you... What a process but I'm glad your energy is increasing. ((HUGS))
I hope you feel a lot better very soon. You are and have been an inspiration to me for a while now. Really.
No complaints about the heat here, I'm loving it! I can tell just from the tone of this post how much better you are feeling. It's really evident.
*Disclaimer*
This comment is in no way designed to divert traffic to my blog. The author of this comment assumes no responsibility for the actions of readers of this blog who willfully choose to click on the link accompanying this comment. The choice is theirs and theirs alone. Thank you.
I tried the shots last year. Stopped after a week or two because of the nausea. I would litterally have to stop on the side of the road with my head hanging out the car, waiting for the dry heaves to stop. I hope it works out better for you.
BTW, you can mix the morning dose at the same time as the evening dose. Just store it in the fridge. That will save you some time in the mornings. Just remove it about 1/2 hour before you want to inject, to warm to room temp.
Sorry I didn't comment yesterday but this sound truly wonderful! I'm very happy to hear that it's working well for you so far!
By the way, I loved the new Xmen film myself. Then again, hard not to when you're a big ol' comic book dork :)
Glad to hear you havn't had any bad side effect from the Fuzeon yet. I know a couple of guys who went on it and after a few days had to stop sue to totally debilitating side effects they had.
I've been off all meds for a year now and immune system has been holding it's own pretty well. Dread the day I have to go back on the cocktail since I had a reviolving door to the ER from life threatening side effects I was having.
Hope you continue on the mend
Sounds great so far! Bruising is not great but it's better than puking/lyingt in bed etc. Glad to hear you are feeling better, despite the new "hassle" in your life.
best regards, nice info »
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! free how to play baccarat Bondage taste Blue tray icon microsoft spyware Ancira motor homes gmc trucks Getting high off of ativan digital cameras 2b canon Sueda sofa Ritalin medical uses Insurance exam compare agfa digital camera generic celexa china pain relief medication Free scrabble rack attack
leave your mark