<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Life Goals

Setting goals isn't something that I have done for myself. Over the past 14 years especially living with this virus I have tended on making the most of the time I have now without looking too much forward into the future.

There didn't seem to be any point to making long term plans. I mean what was the point? I know it sounds like a cop out but there have been many times when there really didnt feel like there was going to be a future for me.

With this I ended up immersing myself with Spirituality and aiming my arrows out there into outerspace. I've been doing this as a kid always looking out into outerspace and begging whatever was "out there" to come and take me away from here. I can remember doing this from the age of 5.

Always wanting to be out there and not in here or grounded might have been what sealed my fate.

So over the past few weeks I have made some goals for myself for the first time. If there is anyone out there who might be able to help me achieve my goals or might be able to point me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated.

Here they are.

1. By Summer, that is by the next 6months I want to have a fitter more defined body.

This means having a workout plan taking into consideration my condition and nutritional needs to acheive this.

2. I want to start my own business.

At the moment this looks like being making fresh homemade organic pasta. So far I have been doing some research on techniques, my mate has brought me a fantastic table which I have been working on to use, I have made some preliminary labels, brought some packaging and gathered some tools like a pasta making machine. This is so I can make some extra money to help me with my next goal.

3. Start studying the counselling course which I was talking about a few weeks back.

This is to get my mind much more active and also allow me to achieve my goal to help more people especially those going through life threatening issues.

Putting these down in writing is also a big step for me. It makes it more concrete and puts the energy out there in the Universe to say hey Im here living and want to make the most out of this life. Hopefully it will also bring about the opportunities and people who can help me acheive some improvements to my mind body and soul.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous | 12:54 AM |  

    I have a suggestion to help with goal #3. When I started back to school to study counseling I went to my local library and found that they had thousands (most available on inter-library loan) of tapes and CDs on counseling/psychology subjects; they are books on tape and recordings of lectures. You may need to find a old walkman cd or tape player at a garage sale to play the tapes/cds but listen to them while achieving goal #1, making the best use of your time. Being scene at the gym with an unfashionable walkman cd/tape player may also teach you something about social stigma.Good luck going back to school is the best thing I have ever done for myself. Randy

  2. Blogger Mark | 4:50 PM |  

    Very cool, by writing them down you are 'collapsing the wave' of the idea and starting it's manifestation.

    Keep at it babe!

  3. Blogger Brettcajun | 9:45 PM |  

    Good luck with your goals. I know you can do it. I am so proud of you for writing them down and committing to them. ;)

  4. Blogger Cade | 10:18 AM |  

    Hey man
    I just did the same thing recently and think maybe I should tell everyone my goals too. It is only by putting them out there that they begin to become physical and tangible. people will help you too when you least expect it.Your goals are so achieveable I have no doubt you will make them happen, you are motivated enough to write a blog so I am sure you will have enough energy to create other things in your life.
    Go for it and thanks for sharing.
    Cheers

  5. Anonymous Anonymous | 5:27 AM |  

    Best regards from NY! Tmj treatment with botulinum vitamin e help hot flashes body kits 1997 honda civic hx Daily recomened allowence for vitamin b6 Click art for slot machines Order tenuate from the united kingdom

  6. Anonymous Anonymous | 10:55 AM |  

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Free blonde teen girls

leave your mark