<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Changing.

Im currently in the process of changing the way my blog looks and feels. This week is going to be a new beginning for me and Im going to try and go with this energy and flow it on to as many parts of my life as I can.

So please bare with me while I tweak out everything and get things looking the way I want them to. One great thing is that Im getting to know just by my own working things out html language and why things look the way they do. There's alot of formulas behind all this stuff your looking at.

I've been trying to get a three column thing happening and when I did it in the template and previewed it it all worked out great but then when i published it.. it didn't work at all. It's all a learning game, and I'm really enjoying it.

So if you have any suggestions or hints they will be most welcome!

Do you know what this week brings with it??

I'm looking forward to seeing this one, and also looking forward to what this day may or may not bring with it.

  1. Blogger Donald | 12:44 AM |  

    I like your blog's new look. Every time I try to change my blog's template, I screw up, so I guess I'll just leave mine the way it is.

  2. Blogger Michael The Shadow | 6:40 AM |  

    Oo! The Omen :):) Ya hit my horror fan center with that one!

    I like the new lay out by the way. Afraid that I don't know anything about HTML really so I doubt I'd be much use on that aspect.

    Glad to hear that good things seem to be going on in your life. Makes me smile.

    Peace

  3. Blogger Sunshine | 7:43 PM |  

    The new look looks nice and clean. Good on ya! :)

    Yep, I'm looking forward to The Omen as well. That kid scares the #$% out of me. :)

  4. Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! | 8:34 PM |  

    LOve the new template, PB, simpler and cleaner than the old one.

  5. Blogger Nathan | 12:05 AM |  

    Nice, much cleaner...a fresh start!

  6. Blogger BriteYellowGun | 3:20 AM |  

    Eh...I suspect that the Omen remake will turn out to be yet another movie that shouldn't have been messed with. Odds are it'll suck. The buzz on it isn't very good so far either. As for that day, just another one, only the Zealots think something will happen.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous | 11:53 AM |  

    I love the look - so clean, fresh and new. AND easy to read for those of us who are too vain to wear our glasses. Randy

  8. Anonymous Anonymous | 7:30 PM |  

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

leave your mark