Finally
Today was the day that I have been waiting for for the past two weeks.
Last night I hardly slept. Thoughts were going round and round my head, and even though I knew what I wanted to happen today I really couldn't quieten my mind of the fears and anxiety I was feeling.
So without much sleep I headed up to the Drs my stomach churning.
First up I spoke with the social worker and told him how I have been feeling and of the thoughts that have invaded my mind over the past two weeks. He assured me that from now on I would see only the Professor and not the registrars and that any support I needed would be given to me.
This made me feel safe.
Then I went in and saw the Professor. He asked me how I had been feeling and I told him and then he told me that my viral load had gone from undetectable to 18 900 in just three weeks so it was time I went on something. (Like I had been telling them over the past couple of weeks.)
Anyhow he sat there and listened to me and what I wanted and without hesitation gave me a script for what I wanted, Fuzeon, Efaverenz and Tenofovir. He spoke to me a little about injecting and the need for compliance.
I walked out of his room feeling relieved and comforted to know he actually listened to me and was working with me.
The other drs were lurking around in the rooms and made a conscious effort not to come near me. It was quite amuzing to see but also made me think how gutless they are after all this time what I needed they wouldnt give and have let me go through this anguish for the best part of the month.
So I need to wait another week now. Yeah I know more waiting. The pharmacy didnt have the Fuzeon in stock and they need to give me education on the medication and its administration so Im going to have to wait until next Thursday until this round starts again.
At least I have it sorted now and things will hopefully be on the improve from here on in.
Tomorrow begins another journey for me.
But Ill talk more about that tomorrow.
We had some 40mms of rain yesterday. It was so beautiful watching it fall. All I could think when I was watching it was a line from the movie V for Vendetta when the woman in it said.."God is in the rain".
To say the least the garden loved it! Everything is standing up today and looking vibrant and healthy. Considering it has been the driest Autumn in 52 years it was such a blessing to have. I was watching the birds hiding in the trees and thinking most of them wouldnt know what the rain was.
It's weird what we think about and what we notice when we really look.









So happy to hear that the professor put u back on Meds,I hope they are quick acting&u are feeling well&stay healthy 4 a long long time.Congratulations&Best wishes.Remember-Its always darkest before the dawn.The other doctors can go&get F**ked!
Hi babe.
Good to hear that you have the go-ahead for the drugs you wanted.
Well done for sticking in there! I can only imagine how frustrated you have been waiting to feel better and get back on to meds.
I hope that you will start feeling better soon.. It's only a matter of time and that time for you is just around the corner.
Take care,
Shelley xoxox
That's great, I want you to start feeling better soon honey. Sounds like a lovely autumn day.
Can't believe you still have to wait another week but at least you FINALLY got to see the doctor and have your mind put at ease.
Wishing you all the best-I want you to be well.
Glad that you got the meds you needed/wanted. Sometimes, you just gotta push and sometimes you just gotta find another Best of luck. I'll be curious to hear what you think of Fuzeon as that is the next med for my partner (his virus is resistant to all the other meds).
Call me cesco, I miss you!
What is up with this new template, I like it a lot :)
xo
Hey sexy man, good to read that someone is listening to you!
So when are we meeting up?
D xox
Hey Buddy !sorry to hear about the V-Load...mmm then you went to see "V for Vendetta"..OK. Maybe it should be " V for Viral load This happended to me when I was on meds..went from zip to 175,000 in 2 months....They just stopped working!
Tony
That came out wrong..I am still on meds just different ones..
Tony
This is WONDEFUL news.
I've been absent for a while and just read this so please excuse the late comment.
As always I send all good thoughts and prayers your way.
Looking for information and found it at this great site... East asian girls Auto+insurance+state+farm connecticut somersville tattoo removal Advantage care natural skin Dodge daytona 1988 Hybrid car works Sudan public call office voip Wholesale ionamin a a alyett roulette Erythromycin acne treatment Broadband phone service verizon Hawaii wake island laser tattoo removal Volkswagen 90045 florida balm laser tatoo removal Free cellphone downloads Laser tattoo removal bartonsville Answering machine messages + cell phones
leave your mark