Hybernation
Has it been more than a week already since I have blogged about anything?
That time has gone so quickly!
What has been happening? Not a great deal. I've been getting used to meds, hanging at home, working and doing some research on making pasta at home. I've been focusing on my life at the moment and how I would like to see where I am and where I am going.
There has been alot of introspection.
Isn't that what winter is all about?
Hybernation.
Looking within and taking stock of the journey.
A rest.
Im feeling exceptionally well at the moment. Loads of energy. In two weeks my t cells have jumped from 280 to 390 and my viral load has dropped from 18000 to 5900. Seems as though the T20 is doing it's job. The only side effect is managing the site reactions which range from redness, like a mosquito bite to a little raise and just recently some itchiness. There has been some research on essential oils and their use in helping these effects and my clinic nurse is gathering up some information for me. So far a vegetable based cream with German Chamomile and Lavander mix seems to be doing the trick, but there is some more information she needs to give me in the next few days.
So Im still here. Slowly tweaking the site to make it look better and more user friendly. Also just getting comfortable with everything that is happening within and without me.









Welcome back. :) good to hear you're going well. :D
Glad to hear you are doing so well! Enjoy your hibernation. We all need it from time to time.
Hey darl, so glad to hear you're doing well.
Been doing a lot of introspection myself, but then I guess that's a hazard of the Path I tread.
When are you coming to Sydney next?
xox
Enjoyed a lot! savaria wheelchair lift take phendimetrazine exactly as directed by your doctor Webspace bonne auberge water bed sheet va loan mortgage refinancing Boobs and asses .com football rules http://www.painultram.info
leave your mark