<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

One of the Greatest moments

Australia has made it through to the next round of the World Cup drawing with Croatia 2 - 2!
We now are in the top 16 and play Italy next Tuesday morning 2 am our time. Another all nighter for me.

GO AUSSIES!!

  1. Blogger jay lassiter | 3:14 AM |  

    good job to the aussies to reach the knock out round. Team USA's abyssmal performance was a blessing...if we won (or came close) the world would just hate the US that much more.

  2. Blogger Michael The Shadow | 1:02 PM |  

    Jeez sometimes I feel left out because everyone I know seems to be watching the cup but me. Then again, none of my friends seems to be keeping up with Baseball so maybe it all evens out :)

    Hope your doing well, and course now I have to start checking up on how the Aussies are doing ;)

  3. Blogger Nathan | 11:58 AM |  

    Hey boy, you doing okay? I know, I know...whenever you don't post for a few days, we all come around asking. But it's only because we love you :)

  4. Anonymous Anonymous | 11:29 PM |  

    This is very interesting site... hacked milf seeker passwords No boundaries and one step up bra top Tadalafil c o d places to play keno stokell lamborghini buy phendimetrazine Bontril 35mg 90 cnt $89. amateur teen face jeep grand cherokee

leave your mark