<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

On all fours HNT

My sleep patterns are all out of whack again.
Im having loads of dreams about friends and whacky dreams about being chased by gunmen. Last night I was awake at 2am and didnt get back to bed until 430am.
Today I spent some of the time helping my sister prepare for her birthday dinner which was tonight. Was a kewl family get together. I like getting together with my family. They are really important to me. Italian families are really close and when we get together there is always laughs.
I almost forgot today was Thursday!
So Happy HNT people!
I hope this week has brought you loads of joy and andventure.


How revealing should I get with these pictures??

If you wanna know why Im posting half nekkid pictures of myself on here every Thursday check out Osbasso's Site.. and join in some real fun!

  1. Blogger Semi-Celibate Man | 11:42 PM |  

    Great pic. Nice lighting.

  2. Blogger Joel | 12:06 AM |  

    You know what I think. HOT HOT HOT. and I think you can get MUCH MORE revealing!

  3. Blogger Jody | 12:20 AM |  

    watch out a lot of ladies will like this

  4. Blogger The Persian | 12:22 AM |  

    Happy HNT Cesco!!

    xoxo

  5. Blogger Tess | 12:24 AM |  

    Mm. Very nice. Reveal all, honey.

    Happy HNT!

  6. Blogger Anthony | 1:20 AM |  

    OMG. HOT. HHNT

  7. Anonymous Anonymous | 1:55 AM |  

    Nice pic dude. HHNT and thanks for stopping by.
    TG

  8. Blogger Sandouri Dean Bey | 2:10 AM |  

    revealing is good :)

  9. Blogger Wenchy | 2:30 AM |  

    Great shot!

  10. Blogger Brettcajun | 2:53 AM |  

    OH MY GAWD!!!! THAT IS SOOOOO FUCKABLE!!!! WOOF!!! LICK LICK!!! STICK STICK!!!!

  11. Blogger Doghigh | 3:01 AM |  

    Very, very nice, my friend. I love the repetition of the curve of your lats and the curve of your butt. Continue on as far as you would like, isn't what this is about? We're all willing to see more if it is for the greater good! :-)

    Happy HNT!

  12. Blogger Leesa | 3:22 AM |  

    Nice angle :) HHNT!

  13. Blogger madamerouge | 3:59 AM |  

    [fumbles while checking for flights to Sydney]

  14. Anonymous Anonymous | 4:34 AM |  

    Wow nice angle. Very hott!!!

  15. Blogger lime | 4:51 AM |  

    nice buns! happy HNT!

  16. Blogger Dave Morris | 6:19 AM |  

    Just when I get women interested in MY blog, you do something like this!

    Great shot, HHNT!

  17. Blogger epicurist | 7:58 AM |  

    Happy HNT! Get as revealing as you wish!

  18. Blogger Nick Moretti | 8:34 AM |  

    Very awesome photo. I think you nailed it on that one. Hot, sexy and not too slutty. GOOD WORK!

  19. Blogger SmileDragon | 9:04 AM |  

    Nice! HHNT!

  20. Blogger Chuck | 9:08 AM |  

    Dude that's some crazy ass (no pun intended) dreams you're having!

    HHNT!

  21. Blogger Lee Ann | 11:09 AM |  

    Damn, that looks nice!
    Happy HNT!

  22. Anonymous Anonymous | 11:52 AM |  

    Wow! nice tan.
    Happy HNT!

  23. Blogger DEREK | 1:39 PM |  

    that's what I'm talking about! Great HNT!

    D

  24. Blogger Unknown | 12:51 AM |  

    Well, as a first time visitor, that is ONE SMOKING HOT PIC - and please feel free to me as revealing as you like!

  25. Blogger Passed away | 1:32 PM |  

    to quote grace jones, "pull up to the bumper baby, in your long black limousine, pull up to the bumper baby, drive it in between

    woof

  26. Anonymous Anonymous | 1:14 PM |  

    hello my lovely, and hugs from the (rainy, damp and grey) north coast. send me some sunshine, please !. smooches, miggy XXX

leave your mark