<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Drugs are bad... even when they are saving your life.

It's 1:30am and I've been asleep for about 2 hours.

I woke up having cause I was having a bad dream.

Damn Efaverenz!!

I took my pills tonight on dinner time cause I just wanted to take them and get them out of the way instead of taking them before I went to bed. What happens with me and Efaverenz is I end up getting really sleepy after about an hour and I either pass out or just go to bed. But if I have them early I fight to stay awake which is real hard then go to bed early (before midnight) and then have weird ass dreams and wake up, like I am now.

So Im having a cup of dandelion tea and writing this to get it out of my head.

I was on a bus into town and I was going to get off the bus but before I could get off the bus I had to vote in an election and give my vote to the bus driver. I think it had to do with the RU486 drug vote with parliament at the moment (the abortion drug). people were asking me why are you going early when you know you have to vote if you do. I told them it didnt matter because I was going to vote with my soul and not my body. I was looking at this asian kid when I said this and then proceeded to tell him that I was doing that because I never died I lived forever and ever and it was only the body that died, as I pinched my skin on my arm to show him my body. He had the biggest smile.

Anyhow I was looking out the bus window and on the street was all these Hindu priests blessing everything, like something special was about to happen and they needed to bless everything and everyone. I was excited then cause I wanted to be a part of it all.

Then my dream got crazy and I was somewhere else, and all I can remember is I was telling someone that I was crossing over this place I was at and there was this guy following me with no eyes or his eyes were closed, and he was going to bed up these stairs. I ran from him and jumped over this desk into this other place and then someone yelled out to me "not with a picture of your ex in ure mind" and then this guy with his eyes closed jumped over and was going to get me.

It was at this point that I woke up, with my heart racing.

SO here I am sitting here writing this and Im real tired cause this drug is still racing round my body wanting me to go back to sleep.

But it is only 1:42 am now and there is plenty more time to sleep and many more dreams to come. To top that off there is a full moon tonight which always makes things a little more intense.

Going back to sleep, even though im fighting to stay awake brings with it more weird ass dreams.

If only they were dreams of great beauty and love. Then I wouldnt be here right now trying to stay awake.

Crazy ass Efavrenz!

  1. Blogger Anthony | 8:42 AM |  

    Cripes thats nasty. I am thinking of you bud. I hope your sleep gets better.

  2. Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! | 6:06 PM |  

    That was a crazy one dream you had there. Hop the sleep pattern gets back to normal.
    Btw... hehe.. today is the 14th (at least where I am), so let me wish you a Happy Valetines, for all it's worth.

  3. Blogger OLY | 6:31 PM |  

    Hey Woe! Thanks man :)

    Hey Chitty! sure was a crazy one.. hope it gets better, or ill start writing a book.. and thanks mate Happy Valentines to you as well!

  4. Blogger Stephen | 6:20 AM |  

    Happy Valentine's Day, my friend, hope you're feeling better and the crazy dreams have been replaced with blissful ones.

  5. Blogger The Persian | 1:15 PM |  

    Happy Vday mi bello :)

  6. Blogger madamerouge | 4:34 PM |  

    I've been taking it for 6 years and the side effects are less intense as time goes by. I hope the same holds true for you. I still have my "moments" though!

  7. Blogger Passed away | 7:12 AM |  

    I was on a poz retreat and sat listening to guys tell sustiva stories. I've been on a drug holiday for 8 months now, with t's and v/l holding pretty well.

    one guy i chatted with loved taking it, since the dreams he had were almost always x rated wet dreams and very realistic.

    i had a nightmare once that Dick Cheney was my dentist. woke up in a cold sweat.

    Pleasant dreams

leave your mark