<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Weekend


Sydney is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
The harbour is magnificent, and spending an afternoon cruising makes me think how lucky I am to live in this part of the world.
Saturday Afternoon was spent on the harbour cruising with about 100 other gay boys and girls, lots of laughter, good music and good company. Once again the team at allgaycruises pulled off a great afternoon.
Saturday night after pizza me and my mate went to see Brokeback Mountain. I liked the movie. I thought it was really sad. Sad maybe because of different reasons that other people might have thought it sad. I thought it was sad because of how society has forced people like the characters in the movie to hide their love. To hide the fact that they are gay and to repress their feelings, all for a stupid belief that people of the same sex cannot love one another.
Sounds all fucked up to me.
There is no God in this Universe that would condemn Love, and those people who think that there is need to seriously consider their beliefs and without blindly following them, find out where they came from, and why they were introduced in the first place.
Sunday was spent at Mardi Gras Fair Day in Sydney. I got to catch up with Phillip, and a few other mates who I haven't seen a while like Greg. It was a really hot day! So ontop of the sun that I got on the cruise there was more roasting had at the fair.
So I had a really great weekend!

  1. Blogger The Persian | 2:01 PM |  

    that looks like so much fun!!

    and you look so cute in your shades.


    xo

  2. Blogger madamerouge | 4:06 PM |  

    How about the shirts on the hanger in Brokeback? Wasn't that just a killer scene, at the Twist farmhouse?

    In Toronto it was about -9C Saturday and Sunday. Sunny, but cold. Mardi Gras in Sydney sounds so much better!

  3. Blogger Anthony | 6:53 PM |  

    I live for a day that society can shake the dictate that says men can be brothers but not lovers.

  4. Blogger Sandouri Dean Bey | 4:18 PM |  

    yum. oh, and the food looks good too :)

  5. Blogger epicurist | 8:51 AM |  

    Sounds like you had a great time! Sydney and Australia are on my list of places to visit. I have family in NZ and hope to make it there in the next few years as well.

    P.S. Nice pic! Very cute.

leave your mark