<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Last night I had an amazing dream.
This is what I can remember of it..
I was with a couple of people who I don't recognise but I knew them in my dream, if that makes sense. They sat me down one in front of me and one sitting behind me and they gave me a stick which looked like a control of some sort.
They told me that I had lived many lives before this one and the number of lives was 98 times 20 times 98. So what I did was I moved the control forward and it brought me back in time to many places I kind of recognised but wouldnt know really. I remember seeing steam trains in one scene and people riding horses in another. I remember getting to one point and I knew I wasnt allowed to see what had happened then, So I moved the control another way and was propelled forward in time. The world looked vastly different to what it does now.
Then I was on a roadway, and I felt kind of liberated in a way that I had seen what I did see. It was as if I then in that instance knew that this life wasnt the only thing and there are more to come, and on the roadway that I was on was like a transition stop between one life and the next.
It was a bizarre dream but has affected my day today. I feel kinda stirred up but in a good way like I am plugged into another energy source.

  1. Blogger The Persian | 1:56 PM |  

    A dream like that which stays with you (meaning you remember it) can really start you off on a positive high. I know what you mean exactly what you mean! :)

  2. Blogger Anthony | 6:52 PM |  

    I feel good just reading it. I cannot help but think it suggests really good things for you.

  3. Blogger Robert van de Walle | 5:11 AM |  

    That's a really excelletn dream. I'm so glad the angels came and gave it to you!

leave your mark