Stormy HNT..
Ive just been thinking about how Summer is almost over here in Oz. We should still have a few more weeks of warm weather but then the tide turns and winter is on its way.
And you'll hear me saying how cold it is.
There is a storm brewing outside at the moment. The thunder is rolling and the sky is getting dark. We haven't had a good storm here for ages, so it would be good to clear the air and charge it up with some postivie ions. The picture is from my backyard looking west over the escarpment while the thunder is rumbling. The clouds were swirling...

I've been memed by my mate Jim over at Way Beyond the Pale. If you haven't checked out his site then get your ass over there. He is a gay guy sure but there is more to him than that. His blog is full of history and insight.
I've become really good mates with Jim over the past few months. He means more to me than just another blogger on here. I love him heaps, a kindred soul I reckon who even though he lives thousands of miles away from me, we still have a connection that is rare.
So anyhow, here is the answers to the meme..
Four jobs I've had:
Petrol Station Assistant, Statistician, Target Checkout Chick, Community Development Officer for the AIDS Council.
Four movies I can watch over and over:
City of Angels, Amalie, Storm Boy, Mommie Dearest
Four places I've lived:
Wollongong, Sydney, Byron Bay (there hasnt been anymore)
Four shows I love:
Medium, Law and Order, Kath and Kim, SVU
Four highly-touted TV shows I detest:
Big Brother, Neighbours, Home and Away, The OC
Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
The Alchemist - Paul Coelho
Autobiography of a Yogi - Paramahansa Yogananda
Conversations with God - Neale Donald Walsch
The Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle
Four places I have vacationed:
India, USA, Tasmania, Victoria.
Four of my favorite dishes:
Eggplant Parmigiana, Sushi, Lasagna, Zucchini Fritters.
Four sites I visit daily:
Melbourneloft.com, Space Weather, Drudge Report, Jonathan Cainer
Four places I would rather be right now:
Well to be really honest.. I like where I am right now.
To Tag.... hmm I tag.. Chitty..
It's just started to bucket down!..

Happy HNT to everyone... I just took this while waiting for the rain to come down..

Wanna Join in?? Click Here!









Rain storms can be awesome! Sounds like you had a nice one!
HHNT!
I still have to see Kath & Kim (I've seen it mentioned on a lot of Blogs) I so want to go to India some day. I loved reading these answers. :)
What a HOT stomach :)
Happy HNT!!
Love ya
xoxo
I love rolling thunder. It seems so powerful almost mystical.
Like you I detest Big Brother.
As for your HNT pic. Um.... hell yeah. Hotness
Wonderful writing and great pic
HHNT
xxx
yummy tummy
happy HNT!
Oh hellll, you always make me HOT!
HHNT!
Looks like a heckova storm. Nice tummy too :D Happy HNT!!
terrific shots, nice mention of jim, fun meme. happy HNT! that storm shot is really cool
Love the stormy photo.
And god does that area look lickable. Hm.
Happy HNT!
Summer may be drawing to a close, but things are still hot on your blog! (I know that sounds kinda cheesy, but it is meant in a good way.)
lovely :) you look very tanned.
Plain and simple...you are gorgeous!
Happy HNT!
Nice pics! I love a good storm...as long as I'm not alone! LOL! Happy HNT!
Rain and bare flesh... what a great combination!
nice photos, all of them :) HHNT!
i like the shot of your "down under". hhnt.
All the pictures are very nice, especially the last one :)
Right now its -30 degree where I live...what I wouldn't give for a rain storm.
You can bet your ass if I was as hot as you I would join in - fantastic pic!
Storm Boy? Never heard of it.
::runs off to order:::
Nice shots. Thanks for stopping by my place today. I used to live on the edge of a dry lake bed in California and the storms used to march toward the house. It was awesome. Stay dry (or not if that's your preference) LOL and HHNT
TG
Great pics!
Nice...I've always enjoyed storms, your HNT is just icing on the cake!
Not that I'm competetive, but you need to tone things down a little mister (or I won't be able to even stay in the game).
Happy HNT!
Again I must compliment you on a very lovely HNT shot...very lovely.
(And I LOVE Kath & Kim!!! We have been watching it ever since it started airing on Sundance here)
Have a great day!
nice post and nice pic as well! ^_^
Great picture! Happy HNT!
leave your mark