<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Food and Fun...

Hopefully there wont be anymore for this weekend as it's going to be jam packed for me.
Im heading up to Sydney tonight to spend some time with my mate, and then tomorrow we are all going to be on the Gay Cruise on the Harbour once again. That should be heaps of fun! Then on Sunday is Mardi Gras Fair Day in the city which is always a fun day.
My mate Phillip is up from Melbourne working so Im going to be catching up with him as well.
Last night I made some yum food. I got some Balmain Bugs (I only know them by that name)and cooked them up real easy. They were so nice!

So all I did was cut up a couple of ripe tomatoes, two cloves of garlic, one chilli and a bit of italian parsley then in a pan i first cooked the garlic and chilli in some oil, put in some cracked pepper, then added the tomatoes, cooked for a little while and then put in the Balmain Bugs some parsley and cooked for about 10 minutes and there you have it!..YUM!

Anyhow, Im off for the weekend. Ill take some pics and post them up when I get back.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

  1. Blogger Trey | 5:41 PM |  

    Drooling on my keyboard now ;)

  2. Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! | 8:07 PM |  

    You learn new every day! I have never heard of a Balmain Bug, although they kinda look like a variety of crayfish/lobster?
    Enjoy the cruise... and don't... nah... just enjoy yourself.

  3. Blogger Reluctant Nomad | 8:51 PM |  

    That stuff looks delicious. I was going to open your page properly but then read the disclaimer about nude men and women and made sure it only opened up in a little window so as not to tittilate my colleagues. I'll have to have a proper look another time.

    Anyway, enjoy that food - looks a whole lot more interesting than the chicken soup I live on, no matter how tasty it is.

  4. Blogger The Persian | 9:23 AM |  

    The food looks incredible and I hope you have heaps of fun on the cruise.

    Love u
    xo

  5. Blogger Robert van de Walle | 6:16 PM |  

    What the heck are those critters?

  6. Blogger Anthony | 5:32 AM |  

    Hope you had a good weekend buddy. I love eating lobster. Even the strange looking ones.

  7. Blogger madamerouge | 4:16 AM |  

    I was so relieved to read that the Balmain Bugs are like lobsters. I mean, the human race should be utilizing insect protein more (for the health of the planet), but still...

  8. Blogger Izzy | 4:38 AM |  

    Okay thank GOD you put the link explaining what Balmain Bugs are 'cause I was really worried about your sanity for a minute there.

    Hope you had a blast on the weekend !!

leave your mark