<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Thursday again!! naughty HNT

Im feeling a little naughty at the moment,
as you can see from the picture there is more to it..
but
because it is Half Nekkid Thursday
I can only show half
SO
Happy HNT
Wanna play?

  1. Blogger Izzy | 6:14 PM |  

    HHNT sexy


    xxx

  2. Blogger Wenchy | 6:16 PM |  

    So when is the other halve.... mmmm coming?

  3. Blogger Joel | 6:18 PM |  

    I think a PRIVATE WHOLE-nekkid pic is in order. YOU always make my blood boil! HHNT!

  4. Blogger Darkneuro | 6:37 PM |  

    GREAT image... GREAT. I dig this. HHNT!

  5. Blogger Izzy | 6:39 PM |  

    hummm any chance of pointing that camera the other way???


    HHNT Hun xxx

  6. Blogger Stephanie | 6:46 PM |  

    next time show the other half *lol*
    HHNT

  7. Blogger Anthony | 7:38 PM |  

    I love it when u r naughty. Great pic. HHNT buddy.

  8. Anonymous Anonymous | 8:03 PM |  

    Only a little naughty? What a shame....lol

    Happy HNT!!

  9. Blogger lime | 9:37 PM |  

    now there's an angle! happy HNT!

  10. Blogger Leesa | 10:39 PM |  

    Very nice! HHNT!

  11. Blogger The Persian | 11:39 PM |  

    creative Bello!

    xoxo

  12. Blogger Drama Mama | 12:42 AM |  

    I know exactly where that angle comes from. I have seen that angle a thousand times and loved it everyone.

  13. Blogger Sandouri Dean Bey | 1:21 AM |  

    show the other half next week

  14. Blogger madamerouge | 3:12 AM |  

    nice, um... jawline

    yeah... jawline

  15. Blogger Muse | 4:04 AM |  

    ohhh, thanks so much for the tingle. I was in desperate need today, yummy pic!

  16. Blogger Nick Moretti | 4:23 AM |  

    Hot photo! Shows just enough to get you thinking. Thinking Bad Thoughts that is. ;-)
    (I added your site to my Blog Roll today. Please let me know if that is not OK. Thanks!)

  17. Blogger Grandma Lola | 4:25 AM |  

    HHNT you sexy thing!

  18. Blogger AndyT13 | 4:46 AM |  

    Interesting shot. HHNT!

  19. Blogger Stephen | 5:43 AM |  

    Ok, I see the "good boy" half HNT pic, (which is hot, in its own way) but now I want to see the "naughty boy" HNT pic. ;)

  20. Blogger Melissa | 6:07 AM |  

    Damn boi!!
    I just wanna pinch those nipples.
    Great shot btw.
    HHNT

  21. Blogger Margaret | 6:09 AM |  

    lol...such a great pic...

    it gives just a bit...but so not enough... :)

    peace...

  22. Blogger Tess | 6:14 AM |  

    Great angle, you sexy man!

    Happy HNT!

  23. Blogger Sunny Delight | 8:23 AM |  

    ohh i do love morning naughty...yummmy! HHNT!

  24. Anonymous Anonymous | 8:33 AM |  

    Hot!
    HHNT

  25. Blogger Jericho | 10:17 AM |  

    that's one great shot! ~HHNT~ (methinks i need to be more creative)

  26. Blogger SignGurl | 10:28 AM |  

    You tease! I love it!

  27. Anonymous Anonymous | 1:21 PM |  

    Nice pic. Thanks for stopping by my blog. HHNT man.
    TG

  28. Blogger Doghigh | 1:08 AM |  

    Such a tease, you are! But a wonderfully sexy shot anyway. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. You're a doll!

  29. Blogger T - Another Geek Girl | 2:52 AM |  

    Now I'm feeling a little naughty too. You're such a tease!

    HHNT!

  30. Anonymous Anonymous | 6:55 AM |  

    Wow hot pic. Sure you can bite my butt:)

  31. Blogger BH | 8:36 AM |  

    Do we get the other half next week??? Great shot! Happy HNT

  32. Blogger epicurist | 8:48 AM |  

    Very sexy pic! Happy HNT!

leave your mark