<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Mystic Abundance..

I have spent another weekend in Sydney.

Saturday my mate and I went to the IMAX theatre and watched "Mystic India". This movie is an absolutely spectacular visual treat. Being shown at IMAX which is a huge screen experience is even more astounding with the impact the images have on your mind and your emotions as you traverse India.

After that we did some shopping. We went to the Adyar bookshop and then into DJ's and checked out the easter eggs and yum food at the food court down there. Came home and I showed my mate how to make a really nice and simple fried rice with loads of different vegetables and it ended up being really colourful.

Sunday was spent mostly in bed, we didnt get up until 11am and then we just lounged around and listening to music. Eventually we went out for some lunch and then I drove home.

Im so glad I dont live in Sydney. I like coming home and getting away from the big smoke. The energy of the city is a little discourdant for me. I dont mesh well with it. So it's great to get away from it.

I brought some really great CD's. Im not going to get into them at the moment because I really want to sit and listen to them. But they are the poems of Rumi.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!, now Im going to get back into getting the kitchen ready for the installation this week. Im so excited about it!! I miss cooking, I miss the freshness and the ability to create.

Im feeling a little strange at the moment too. Strange in a good way. I feel like I have gone through a little transformation in my consciousness this weekend. Like a doorway has opened and something inside me has become clearer. I guess when I digest it a little more Ill share it.

(Ive tried to post pics up but blogger doesnt want to do it for me today.)

  1. Blogger The Persian | 9:56 PM |  

    Sounds like you had a great Saturday, Mystic India looks incredible...and in an IMAX theatre no less!!

    Make sure you keep trying to get those pics up, I can't wait to see them.

    xoxo

  2. Blogger Anthony | 10:29 PM |  

    I love the IMAX format. I think you should post you recipes. Your cooking always sounds so good.

  3. Blogger BriteYellowGun | 1:52 AM |  

    Sounds like a great weekend. Interested in hearing about what is making you feel "strange" though. We spent our weekend in the big city too but didn't nearly have as much enjoyment. Just stress!

leave your mark