Renovation HNT
The kitchen renovations are coming along great.
Everything seems to be going according to plan so far. Today we have been madly painting the walls so that things are ready for the floor polishers in the morning.
All should be completed by next weekend. I can't wait! It's going to be so great! The takeaway food is starting to get to me. Last night we had Thai food which was ok, but not great.
On the health front I called for my last results yesterday. Everything seems to be stable with the virus. My viral load is undetectable and TCells are 490. So all good there.
Apparantly though without them doing my cholesterol in the last test (because I didnt fast) there seems to be alot of fat in my blood. My diet though doesnt consist of high saturated fats, I think I eat pretty healthy, but another side effect of the medication I am on is an elevation in cholesterol. Seeing that I have a genetic history of heart disease I need to closely monitor this. Also something else showed up (this is going to make Jim laugh) .. there was something else in my bloodwork which is an indicator that I have been drinking alot of alcohol.. strange thing is though that I dont drink. So I think Im going to have to get my ass up to see the Dr sooner than I thought and work all this out. Could it be that the current meds are messing around with my system? No doubt as these are some pretty toxic cocktails. Also I sent off today some tests for the Cryptosporidium, hopefully it was resolved and I dont have to go onto the hard stuff.
Im a complicated one aren't I?
Anyhow seeing that the digicam went haywire on us the other day for no reason I have had to use the webcam to take some pics of the kitchen and for HNT. I'll put up a before and progression shots of the kitchen when it is done.
The picture quality is poor this week but Happy Half Nekkid Thursday Guys!!
Apparently it's St Patricks Day tomorrow and we are to have something green in the picture for HNT..
What's HNT? Check out Osbassos site for all the gossip on the go.
Maybe the lepricorns have been playing silly buggers on me.
This morning I woke up to the noise of my electric toothbrush on the bathroom floor switched on. How bizarre is that??










Love the toothbrush comment. Like having your vibrator turn itself on in the drawer of your nightstand and give the whole house a heart attack.
excellent shot!
and that toothbrush this is just strange
HHNT!
climb that ladder, baby!
Can you come help me finish my house projects? Happy HNT!
Work in progress? Looks good to me! hhnt.
Looks like you're getting the job done!! Great pic...
HHNT!
Lookin fine as always! HHNT
Nice :) HHNT!
toothbrush huh? *smile* Happy HNT!
Hreat pics :)
HHNT!
Is it wrong of me to feel totally lecherous right now? :P
happy hnt babe
how creative! :) hhnt!
Looks like you went a little over board with the green primer. LOL Looking good man. Hope everything with the meds works out. HHNT and HSPD
TG
lol that's green alright.
I like the natural one a lot... makes me want to give you a good back rub.
Annette
I have some light bulbs that need changing. Bring your ladder dammit.
I knew you were a closet drinker mate...:)
Excellent shot bello! Glad everything's coming along so well.
xoxoxo
You make any renovation look good. Happy HNT.
The alchohol result is just plain wacky.
The toothbrush thing is spooky. Mind you, my front door opened of its own accord twice last week.
I've gone for subtle greenery in my HNT this week. Hope you can check it out.
Take care of your health. HHNT.
i do enjoy watching a man work. toothbrush on the floor??? very odd. happy HNT/SPD! be well!
grainy or not it's still a nice shot. HHNT
I guess renovation CAN be fun after all!!!
HHNT!
That looks like a lot of fun to me! Can I help? Happy HNT
very cool shot happy hnt!
gots to be the leprechauns.... cool shot, btw ~HHNT~
Very awesome picture! Happy HNT and Happy St. Patty's day!
Great pic!!! HHNT!!
A haunted toothbrush. I think I saw the movie.
Thank you...soooo much! Your words were from the heart and those kind DO mean something. Thanks.
sexy pic. glad to here your health is good. Happy HNT
Happy HNT!!
come on over I need some work done, HHNT
So your blood is getting drunk without you! ;-) All seriousness, I'm glad that your tests came out ok...get your hiney to the doc sexy guy!
A very cool HNT actually. :-)
Have a great weekend and good luck on the remodeling babe.
((hugs))
I was taken off AZT and put on Viread because of continually high liver functions. I made my doctor laugh when I said, "so it's like we're giving my liver a vacation and making my kidneys do some of the fucking work."
Lazy kidneys.
-sending good health thoughts from the other side of the world
cute trick. Happy HNT from the MG!
Oh, somebody guessed that already. OK in that case "Why Can't I Breathe"?
We have the same counts! How exciting, LOL. Sadly, the only renovations currently going on in my life are in my mouth, the current subject of my blog. At least I didn't have to decide if I wanted "brushed" stainless or not.
Oh man, I need to do some of that reno stuff. Wanna help? LOL
happy belated hnt/spd! =)
Unlimited Earnings Potential - http://1greatfuture.com
Our company is rapidly growing and offers you an extraordinary income helping others succeed. The primary requirement is to follow up on client inquiries and point them in the right direction. It is stress free, rewarding and straightforward work.
For complete details: http://1greatfuture.com
(Please feel free to delete this post if you don't want it on your blog. Thanks for the informative blog and opportunity to post.)
leave your mark