<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Out with the Old...

The past few days Have been really busy around here.
The kitchen renovations are well underway.
Here is what the kitchen looks like at the moment..


Tomorrow the Electrician, the Plumber and the Plasterer arrive to do their bits and pieces. What ever happened to the image of good looking tradesmen? So far I haven't met one yet, besides the guys that will be sanding and polishing the floors the rest aren't pretty, not even in a manly kinda way.
I gotta say I feel really wierd without the old kitchen being here. Almost as if my body is having a reaction to the renovations. Hard to describe but it feels like I'm detached from my body. The old energy is getting ripped out and at the moment it is a state of flux and upheaval so whatever was attached to the old energy has been stirred up.
This is also being reflected in my dreams, which I know in the past I have said my dreams are full on at times, but honestly the past couple of days the dreams I have been having are comparable to real life, where I have in the early hours of the morning had to wake myself up because I just cannot take the intensity anymore. Not that they are nightmarish but just absolutely full on. When I wake up I have to remind myself that I was asleep and calm my body down from the rushes of whatever was happening in the dreams.
Anyhow I might not be able to post as much in the next couple of weeks or I might be able to post more Im not sure depending what is happening with the renovations.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I spent a day in Sydney with my mate on a beautiful hot March day. Everything has calmed down after the Mardi Gras festivities.
Here is a picture of Mardi Gras night on Oxford Street in Sydney last weekend. It was the night that mostly straight people took over the strip and as you can see it was crowded and trashy.


Lovely isn't it??

  1. Blogger The Persian | 11:35 PM |  

    oh man you really did rip everything out!! I love how you guys decided to just get rid of EVERYTHING and start new, as opposed to renovating certain areas. Can't wait to see it afer everything is done.

    Don't over strain yourself!

    xoxo

  2. Blogger Doghigh | 4:07 AM |  

    WOW. You really ARE reno'ing aren't you??? That is a huge upheaval, it's understandable how this is effecting your energy and dreams. Good luck over the next few. I can't wait to see the outcome!!

  3. Blogger Robert van de Walle | 5:57 AM |  

    Darned Straights, trashing up the place. May I apologize for them? Even though I'm half a world away, I'm pretty embarrassed to see the filth pile up like that. I'm sorry.

    Hey, that's an amazing amount of work you're up to in the kitchen! Do you folks have access to green remodeling products, like milk or clay paint? You've got to check out clay paint, especially, if you can. I don't know it ot's appropriate for a kitchen, but a friend painted his bedroom with it, and it's astonishing how the atmosphere in that room is soothing, calming, balancing.

  4. Blogger toobusyliving | 8:48 AM |  

    Liked the Mardi Gras pic. Like I always say of Pride Day in Toronto - "It's all fun and games until the porta-potties start overflowing."

  5. Blogger toobusyliving | 8:48 AM |  

    Liked the Mardi Gras pic. Like I always say of Pride Day in Toronto - "It's all fun and games until the porta-potties start overflowing."

  6. Blogger toobusyliving | 8:48 AM |  

    Liked the Mardi Gras pic. Like I always say of Pride Day in Toronto - "It's all fun and games until the porta-potties start overflowing."

  7. Blogger madamerouge | 2:22 PM |  

    I hope you had a nice Commonwealth Day!

    (Good lord, I'm nuts.)

  8. Blogger Anthony | 6:54 PM |  

    I can't wait to see the end result. I am amazed at the energy attacment we have to inanimate things the can put us into a state of flux.

  9. Anonymous Anonymous | 11:12 PM |  

    Not surprised the affects on you. The kitchen is the center of the home...Moon rules, and to have it torn up like that stirs a lot of emotions. Clensing though. Hang in. And sorry the men have not been attractive. That really does add insult to injury. :)

leave your mark