Great shot. It evokes not only the spirit of which you write but also, on a baser level, it provokes a physical response. Buttons are pushed in many ways...the juices run from different places. You've inspired me for next week! HHNT!
I didn't know there were any other Aussie HNTers. For me, the march towards winter can't come soon enough, the heat's outstaying its welcome. I never thought I'd say that.
I'd hate to lose my dog. Good you got a second opinion. Happy HNT.
now that's nekkid! except i'm having to use ALL of my imagination. cool.
just beautiful
Wonderful...Hot and sexy as always! HHNT
love the shadow and the creativity expressed. happy HNT!
Lovely :) HHNT!
great shot...happy HNT
Um - Hello -- that is HOT!!! damn! so sexy!! HHNT handsome.
Nice shot. Got a kind of Dark Side thing going there. Very creative and I always thought it was big feet ... LOL HHNT
TG
mmmmmmm. This piccy has just the right amount of everything. Happy HNT
Niiice! Wish there was a bit more light!
Happy HNT! :)
LOVE this!
Beautiful poem and photo. Just want to slide my arms through yours and give you the biggest hug.
xo
Nothing wrong with a tasty man in his undies:)....
HHNT!
Very, very sexy!
Happy HNT!
Damn sexy! Happy HNT!
Great shot. It evokes not only the spirit of which you write but also, on a baser level, it provokes a physical response. Buttons are pushed in many ways...the juices run from different places. You've inspired me for next week! HHNT!
awesome!
That is very sexy and subtle! Nice, happy HNT
Good use of light and shadow again!
I love shadows, and you have cast a wonderful image :) ~HHNT~
I love shadows, and you have cast a wonderful image :) ~HHNT~
Great shot!! HHNT!!!
cool pic happy HNt
Move into the light.....
Great pic, Happy HNT!
Wonderful words.
Happy HNT
I didn't know there were any other Aussie HNTers. For me, the march towards winter can't come soon enough, the heat's outstaying its welcome. I never thought I'd say that.
I'd hate to lose my dog. Good you got a second opinion. Happy HNT.
Beautifully written and a great picture. I always love how you capture a mood in your pics.
Whoa mate, you got it goin' on!
Happy (though belated) HNT.
leave your mark