Installation Week.
The new week begins with a little excitement.
The new kitchen gets put in tomorrow. It's going to be really exciting to see what it looks like and how it will all come together. Today we finished painting the walls and everything is now clear for installation.
Another bit of exciting news for me is that the test I took last week to see if I still had Cryptosporidium came back negative! That is really great news! According to alot of the research crypto is uncurable without heavy antibiotics, which in my case needed to be pre approved by the TGA and my doctor and pharmacist were having a hard time getting them. Also there was a huge cost involved as well. So the research that I did has paid off considerably. The Vitaklenz sure did what it claimed to do, that is it got rid of the crypto without much hassle.
Since being diagnosed in 92, I have made it my business to find out as much information on what I can do to help myself as much as I can. This has meant questioning, researching, listening to people and my intuition on everything to drug regimes to food intake. I have virtually become my own doctor. I understand what my immune system is doing, what factors influence it and what I should and shouldnt do to keep myself healthy. Doesn't mean I always do it, and occasionally I slip up, but I empower myself by finding out as much as I can, so I can make the right choices - for me.
My next goal is to get the triglycerides under control. A recent study shows that Omega 3 Fatty Acids obtained by Fish Oils helps reduce cholesterol levels on par with medical intervention. I'm thinking this is a goer. In a couple of weeks time Im also going to be starting out more exercise at the gym with a trainer once a week, so this should help me even further.
Anyhow, Im off to sleep. Have a big day ahead with the kitchen coming. Hope all are well and happy.
Here is one of the poems from the CD I brought on the weekend:
Agony And Ecstasy Of Divine Discontent - Deepak Chopra & Sonja Sohn
Gift Of Love Vol.1
In the orchard and rose garden,
I long to see your face.
In the taste of sweetness,
I long to kiss your lips.
In the shadows of passion,
I long for your love.
Oh Supreme Lover!
Let me leave aside my worries,
the flowers are blooming with the exhaltation of your spirit.
By Allah I long to escape the prison of my ego
and loose myself in the mountains and the desert.
These sad and lonely people tire me.
I long to rebel in the drunken frenzy of your love and feel the strength of wisdom in my hands.
Im sick of mortal kings.
I long to see your light.
With lamps in hand the sheiks and mullahs roam the dark alleys of these towns, not finding what they seek.
You are the essence of the essence,
of the intoxication of love.
I long to sing your praises but stand mute
with the agony of wishing in my heart.
I long to see your face.
In the taste of sweetness,
I long to kiss your lips.
In the shadows of passion,
I long for your love.
Oh Supreme Lover!
Let me leave aside my worries,
the flowers are blooming with the exhaltation of your spirit.
By Allah I long to escape the prison of my ego
and loose myself in the mountains and the desert.
These sad and lonely people tire me.
I long to rebel in the drunken frenzy of your love and feel the strength of wisdom in my hands.
Im sick of mortal kings.
I long to see your light.
With lamps in hand the sheiks and mullahs roam the dark alleys of these towns, not finding what they seek.
You are the essence of the essence,
of the intoxication of love.
I long to sing your praises but stand mute
with the agony of wishing in my heart.









Good for you for seeking that information and knowledge. Sounds like you're doing a good job taking care of yourself.
Wonderful news! I am really happy to hear of the results.
You are doing what we all should be doing which is aggresively managing your own health. I've learned that through B's (my partner) diagnosis and struggle with celiac disease. It is so important to go to your health professionals as informed patients, to ask the right questions and know when to question the course of action, etc. it obviously pays off.
Have a great day!
You must be incredibly exited about today Cesco.. :)
xoxo
awesome news!
I can really realte to what you wrote about becoming an HIV expert....I've really had to learn so much; it's kinda gone from being well-informed enough to ask my doctor the "right" questions to knowing enough to get the best results. So far, so good. I have an easy medication reggime that I "like," and it seems to be working...and not a missed dose to date - I'm kinda especially proud of that, even though it is all really "up to me" in the end.
Wonderful! And happy Autumn equinox, you great antipodean blogstar! Cheers!
Great news about the cryptospiridium. Mine is gone too and I agree completely about doing research on your own. So many people are always recommending things, that I find I can only determine what is good by researching and testing on my own.
Great poem, and love the new picture of you. Very hot! ::wink::
Seems everything is coming together nicely just when you need it most.
Can't wait for you to post pics when everything is done.
I think your post should be read by any number of people in terms of how you take responsibilty fot you own wellbeing and stay informed and up to date. Inspiring
leave your mark