A shake in time..
Something is really bugging me at the moment.
I've mentioned a couple of times now how I feel like the year hasnt started yet. Like there is some sort of time lapse happening and nothing is as it seems at the moment.
I have a sense that there is something afoot.
What it is though? Who knows. But I have a feeling it has to do with a major disturbance or upheaval that will change once again the way we look at things. Does anyone else feel odd at the moment?
The sun came out again today. I woke up this morning and looked at the kitchen and there was this strange light and I had to think for a minute what was different, but it was the sunlight. Weird that hey. But we havent had alot of sunshine this year with the rains really coming down and the cloud cover covering up most of the days.
I've been making use of one of the Christmas presents that I got. The Jamie Oliver cookbooks. I absolutely love Jamie Oliver and his creations. Everything that he makes is so easy to do and the way he explains things really makes you think you can create whatever you really want to. If you havent seen or heard of Jamie and you have an inner yearning to cook, then you really need to take a look at his site and books.
This weekend Im off to Sydney to spend some time with a few mates. I hope you all have a great weekend!









I LOVE Jamie Oliver, you're right his recipes are very easy to follow (I still have yet to attempt one). I hope that whatever it is you think will happen in the world isn't too catistrophic.
*MASSIVE HUG*
leave your mark