<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Evil and the Rain of Flowers

The year already is 15 days old and for half of those days my body has been going through some turmoil.

I feel as though I am being purged.

Purged of all the poison that has accumulated within over the past few years. As if Im ready to move onto the next stage of my life and my body is being prepared.

Those that have been attached to this lifetime have all noticed. It is like whoever has made an impact on my life have all had their ears tweaked about what is going on, and they either can feel the breakaway or can feel the connection.

People have made contact who I have left behind in this lifetime almost seemingly like they know something is happening.

One such person is my ex who I havent had any contact for since April 24 of last year, when he told me I no longer existed for him and I left his sight for good. This week he made a call to me, and the only reason I answered was to see where he was, if he was close by or still over 1000kms away. Thankfully he is still up the coast and nowhere close by. The reason for his call he tells me was to get a "thrill" an adrenaline rush. But he fails to remember how well I know him. I know he feels the absence, it is the way he works.

The great noose he had around my neck is no longer there. I felt nothing, nothing but humour in his attempts to hang me again.

I seem to be feeling alot better today.

I no longer have the runs, and havent since about 30 hours now and have no more fever. I have eaten a couple of meals, one today Trevor took me to Diggies and we had a really nice lunch. I was soooo fucking hungry for not having eaten in 4 days. I had panfried chicken salad sandwich, it was so delicious.

The Gatorade seems to be hydrating me, but the sugar is giving me thrush in the mouth a little, so Im going to cut down on the Gatorade now and start drinking more Green tea which will help with the thrush and the hydration which isnt really an issue now seeing Im not running to the toilet anymore.

I really feel like Im being purged. It makes more sense to me now that I had the dreams I did last night...

I remember looking at an altar and on it was all these images which I dont remember who of but there was alot of candles around them.

It felt like when I was a little kid and I was looking in my sisters room. Then the candle flames started turning black and they were like lava spewing forth this blackness and I knew it was evil pure evil and everything that was around it was so dark and evil. Im not one to believe in the presence of evil, but this really didnt feel in any way good, or coming from goodness. I have never ever felt this presence before.

So I sat and did the sign of the cross which was weird cause I hadnt done it in a really long time and I knew the more I did it the more stronger I would become and the evil wouldnt be able to touch me. So I kept doing it till I felt in my hands this amazing power to turn to the person who was doing the evil and their attention was caught at that point.


I turned to them and put my hands and directed this energy to them and they looked at me their eyes was blackness and everything that came from them was dark. I knew I could take it away all I had to think about was love and how powerful it was I had no fear, none at all. The more I thought about Love the stronger the energy would get and the less this evil would be there until it was gone.

It was like there was this really dark evil spell cast over me and now it was gone.

I was then going outside and when I was I met my Reiki teacher in a stairwell who asked me what was happening and I told her about it. She told me she knew when she first saw me that I was an old Reiki master (a term im not fond of) who was from Moses times and she knew I would do it again.

When I got outside it was raining flowers. I ate the flowers as they were falling from the sky and they were the sweetest things I have ever tasted, like nothing I had ever had before. So so so sweet not sickly sweet but so beautiful.

I woke up feeling much better than I have in a while.

What is happening?

Well Im just going to have to wait and see.

  1. Blogger Stephen | 3:14 AM |  

    Awesome post! And so glad to hear your feeling better, take care.

  2. Blogger Trey | 4:08 AM |  

    intense power dream, mate. Sounds like an initiation.

  3. Blogger Nathan | 5:50 AM |  

    I'm so glad you're feeling better buddy. I was very worried about you.

    What an amazing dream. It sounds like you are healed of whatever has plagued you. I didn't know you did reiki. Wow.

    I do the sign of the cross too, often. Makes me feel protected.

    Keep on getting better honey.

    xoxox

  4. Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! | 6:08 PM |  

    Glad to know things are looking up and I hope that you will be all better soon.
    The dream you had was awesome. I think you made it safely through to the other side of what's been ailing you.

leave your mark