<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

HNT recovery mode..

It's that time of the week again.. HNT..
Seeing last week I was sick and really sick at that.. this week Im putting up two pictures to make up for it.
One to show how I was last week keeled over cause I was sick...

And one to show that Im all better now and ready to keep goin on...
Does it make up for being absent last week??

It's been cooler weather for us here, at the moment it is about 22 deg C or I think about 77 deg F. That's cool for us here in the summer time. Our dams are getting a bit of a well needed top up which is great considering we are still under water restrictions.
I still don't feel like it is the new year even though we are 19 days into it. It's almost like something is waiting to happen in order for it to really start. Being sick sucked and really scared me a little. How unpredictable this whole scenario I am in is. One day I can be really good and the next I can be on deaths door, well not quite but close to it. A constant reminder to live every minute like it is the last one. Sounds good but to put into practice is a hard thing.
My car got registered again this week. I was so excited and pleased about it. I dont drive anything flashy I drive a 1984 Honda Accord. It gets me from A to B and whilever it still goes Im not going to buy a new one. Firstly I can't afford to do so and second Im not really into cars as a posession, there is much more I would rather spend a few thousand dollars on than a new car. I know Im going to probably have to oneday but for now my old Bertie will do.
Im trying to get an audio post up seeing a few people have asked me to do one now. I downloaded some software now all I got to do I think is get myself a microphone. So soon Ill have an audio post up. I dont know what Ill talk about, maybe people can give me some suggestions, or Ill just ramble on about whatever. But that is something coming up real soon.
So Happy HNT guys!
If you wanna join in the fun click on the link on the right hand side ..Half Nekkid Thursday.. and it will take you to the Master HNT site.. Go on show us some skin!

  1. Blogger Robin Alexa | 4:26 PM |  

    Yes it makes up for a lot of things.

    Very sexy.

  2. Blogger The Persian | 4:54 PM |  

    I'm speechless...beautiful pics!!!

    It must be the biggest relief to have your car pass (at 22 years old even!), congrats... :)

    *HUG*

  3. Blogger Wenchy | 5:09 PM |  

    Very nicely done!

  4. Blogger Blondie... | 5:13 PM |  

    I hear you on the car issue. I don't really care to have the flashiest & hottest car on the road. As long as it is safe and reliable...awesome!

    BTW, I was so worried about you when you were sick. I can only imagine the roller coaster ride with fate...

    ((hugs))

    Happy HNT you sexy beast!

  5. Blogger The Melody Censor | 6:59 PM |  

    More than makes up for it...
    S

  6. Blogger Joel | 11:12 PM |  

    Oh yea! Missed you last week but you are now forgiven...HHNT!

  7. Blogger Mark | 11:39 PM |  

    Woohoo!

    And YAY! about the car! Mine goes for rego in about 3 weeks! OMG!

  8. Blogger Anthony | 11:56 PM |  

    You have more than compensated I would say. WOW.

  9. Blogger Sandouri Dean Bey | 12:30 AM |  

    nice

  10. Blogger tornwordo | 1:32 AM |  

    Liking what I see. HHNT!

  11. Blogger Lee Ann | 1:36 AM |  

    So freakin' hot! Happy HNT!

  12. Anonymous Anonymous | 2:08 AM |  

    Oh. My. God. You are sexy.

    Happy HNT!

  13. Blogger S | 3:04 AM |  

    Yes, yes it does make up for last week! Nice buns, sir. And yes, sound on a blog is lots of fun, especially for a music review or some background for HNT! Happy HNT

  14. Blogger Jillian | 3:59 AM |  

    WOW!!!! I hate to say it, but you should get sick more often..lol!!!!

    Happy HNT!

  15. Blogger Tess | 6:01 AM |  

    So glad you're better. Who could be annoyed with you after those photos.

    Sigh...............

  16. Blogger Unknown | 7:26 AM |  

    i really REALLY am digging your blog!

  17. Blogger Muse | 7:38 AM |  

    Awesome shots! HHNT!!

  18. Blogger Unknown | 11:36 AM |  

    oh yes - you made up for it ;) ... only 22? man I didn't think it got that cold down under ... we had 11 degrees here the other day (MA, USA)

    well HHNT ... and I just want to pinch your tush, can I?

  19. Blogger Moosekahl | 12:18 PM |  

    Glad you are feeling better. Sick or not, those are beautiful pictures!

  20. Blogger Spider Walk | 1:25 PM |  

    Very artistic and tasty...Happy HNT :)

  21. Blogger Madley | 2:56 PM |  

    Lovely!

    Happy HNT...

  22. Blogger MamaKBear | 3:30 PM |  

    so glad you're feeling better! That second pic is very sexy!

    Happy HNT! :)

  23. Blogger epicurist | 1:42 AM |  

    Happy HNT..I like how you captured your mood.

  24. Blogger Lysa | 8:35 AM |  

    Great picture!!!!

leave your mark