<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Let the Wild run free...

How do you know if you have an ecologically sound garden? From the wildlife that turns up and makes it their home.

Yesterday we discovered a new species calling one of the ponds it's home. It was a Green Leaf Tree Frog. So now apart from the Marsh frogs that sometimes drive me crazy with their mating calls, we now have another amphibian that's going to make its mark.

I like this little critter though. It's not as invasive as the Marsh frog.

Apparently the population of frogs is declining around the world, which isnt a good sign. So looks like whatever we are doing to the garden is working, and these little creatures are comfortable enough to make our garden their home.



You might be wondering what the hell is this a picture of? Well as of a few weeks ago Trev's mum started getting Meals on Wheels, this ensuring that she would at least once a day get a nutritious meal without the hassle of having to prepare it herself.

This is what turned up on Friday...

I was so mad that I called them and told them that I wouldnt feed this to my dog let alone a person. Imagine people who cannot complain or that this was the only meal that they were going to have for the whole day? Where is the quality control? Anyhow they called back and were very apologetic and enraged themselves that this was the quality of the meals that were distributed to 52 other people! That's right 52 people elderly or sick were delivered a meal to this standard.

I pity whoever made it. They should be ashamed of themselves. I was so enraged that I was going to bring it to whoever made it and make them sit down in front of me and eat it!.

So apart from the wildlife and me gettin enraged over this meal, not a whole lot has been happening. Im fighting off an infection in my sinuses that I think is still there from when I was in Melbourne so at the moment I am just taking it easy and helping my body fight whatever is causing me a fever and green gunk comin out when I cough.

Almost 10 days have passed in this year already. Can you believe that? There certainly is an unsetteling in the air. It is almost as if it is now too late for things to be righted and whatever is happening now is like going down a really steep hill without brakes? I dunno it just feels really odd to me.

  1. Blogger The Persian | 10:06 PM |  

    Thats awesome your little froggy friend is comfortable in the garden. I think he feels the love you have put into it! And wow is he cute!!

    That meal looks horrible...ehk. Your poor mom, and all the other people who have to open that. EHK!

    Im giving you a big hug...hope you kick this cold and feel better right away.

    *HUG*
    xoxo
    Jim :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous | 1:01 AM |  

    that meal is heartwrenching. :(

  3. Blogger Nathan | 3:37 AM |  

    Awww hello wittle froggy.

    That meal looks awful. I'm glad you raised Hell about it :)

    And I hope your infection clears up soon.

leave your mark