<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

First HNT for 2006





I've been such a lazy boy lately and havent posted now in a few days. Well I guess I have been recovering from the weekend festivities. I know no excuse, although I think the heat over the Sunday tripped a wire in my brain.

So what has been happening over the past few days?

Not alot really except I've been enjoying the last days of the break until we get into full swing again on Monday.

I've been to the movies a couple of times. The first movie I saw was Chicken Little, this was on Monday - nice and fluffy and airy fairy nothing too brain exhausting on a recovery Monday. It's a funny movie for a Disney production, but for me it was all about the colours and animation that helped the Monday along. I was really greatful that the weather had toned down too.

The weather on Sunday was amazing! I know I harp on about the weather alot, but the heat like it was I have never experienced in my life, well not that I can remember. Everything was hot. It was like being in a clothes drier. The garden coped it the most. Tuesday was spent mostly in the garden cleaning up all the dead stuff, most of which was not native plants. Funny that? Almost everything that is not native died. Which I guess made room for more native plants. I was excited when I found some old Banksia seeds had burst open from the heat, which I collected and planted in a pot and cant wait for them to grow to life. Banksias have to be my all time favourite native trees.


Wednesday was first a nice big sushi lunch (how fresh does that look to you!)

and then another movie trip.

This time it was to see one of my all time favourite movies King Kong. I knew this was going to be a long haul movie so I stretched and prepared for the sitting. Hmm.. true to form I think they fucked it up. I still like the older version with Jessica Lange it had more depth and more emotion, this one was all about effects and bling, which is ok I suppose for attracting people to the movies, but they lost me in it. If your into effects go watch it for sure.

Ok so it's HNT again, first one for the year.

So as part of my new workout stuff here is a couple of shots that I got taken today while doin some pilates.

Im glad Im gettin a massage today!

Now I promise to be more upto date with posts from now on. Things have just been in holiday mood and not much has happened, but Im sure this year will be action packed as always. Im looking forward to the adventure that 2006 promises to be.

  1. Blogger The Persian | 2:20 PM |  

    AWESOME!! I want to try that workout. Very HOT!

    :)

  2. Blogger Lee Ann | 4:10 PM |  

    Very cool! Happy HNT!

  3. Blogger Marie | 4:23 PM |  

    Wow, impressive pose! And your back muscles are quite nice. ;) Happy HNT!

  4. Blogger Tess | 4:31 PM |  

    I want a massage and sushi too. Yum to both and to you......Happy HNT!

  5. Blogger lime | 4:35 PM |  

    keep cool, i have a pal in melbourne, sounds like it has been brutal! envying the massage but not the heat. happy HNT!

  6. Blogger Wenchy | 5:22 PM |  

    Very creative...Happy HNT!

  7. Blogger S | 5:59 PM |  

    Nice body sir! Happy HNT!

  8. Blogger Lil Bit | 6:16 PM |  

    The Pilates are payin' off... most def. mmmph! Happy HNT! ;)

  9. Blogger MamaKBear | 6:26 PM |  

    Ugh..that doesn't look very comfortable! Great pics though!

    Happy HNT! :)

  10. Blogger Blondie... | 7:00 PM |  

    Happy HNT and pilates kicks my butt all the time. Really good though. lol

    Sorry about the heat and YUMMY, that sushi looks very good.

    Happy HNT!

  11. Blogger Anthony | 8:52 PM |  

    Great pics, from the hottie down under. I agree with you the King Kong with Jessica was far better. Far more touching. HHNT

  12. Blogger aughra | 1:18 AM |  

    pilates?

    Very nice HNT.

  13. Blogger Mark Leslie | 1:25 AM |  

    Okay, you make it look easy, damn you! Happy HNT!

  14. Blogger Bsoholic | 1:31 AM |  

    That looks pretty damn difficult! Awesome.

    Happy HNT

  15. Blogger Christopher | 1:48 AM |  

    Hey handsome!!! Happy New Year!

  16. Blogger Stephen | 2:19 AM |  

    Great Pilates HNT post, happy to hear you finally got a break in some of that HOT weather.

  17. Anonymous Anonymous | 2:49 AM |  

    Honey, you're hot enough to be in my new sexy guys blog ;)

    www.sexy-guys.org

    Happy HNT!

    Annette

  18. Anonymous Anonymous | 4:16 AM |  

    Very nice!! Happy HNT!

  19. Blogger Scott & Julia | 7:51 AM |  

    Awesome shots! Happy New Year and Happy HNT!

  20. Blogger Joel | 9:57 AM |  

    WORK IT! HHNT!

  21. Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! | 11:56 PM |  

    Just stopped by to wish you well for 2006! I am just back from my hols and I guess that means that I am back on the blogs as well.
    About the HNT: you look great. Keep it up, mate.

leave your mark