Passion in the music...
Staind - Epiphany
Provided by VideoCodes4U.com
Im feeling like shit at the moment.
I woke up and ontop of everything else I got a cold sore on my lip. Lovely! It's all I need at the moment. So while feeling like I've been hit by a truck I've been trying to destract my self with some happy stuff and some music as well.
I wanna say that there is a mate of mine who has an amazing ability. An ability to put a smile on my face no matter how I am feeling. Even though they are a million miles away from me my mate is so connected to me. One day we are gonna meet up and give each other some well deserved hugs. Will it be this lifetime? I dunno, I'll leave that upto the Gods to decide.
So until then mate, here is a million hugs each one reaching a million miles connected by a whole lot of love.
Thankyou for putting a smile on this weary face today! You know who you are. Your inspiration is something I cherish and keep close to my heart.
Oh and the song above here.. it's from a new found inspiration from my mate who like me enjoys the passion that comes from the words sung by beings expressing themselves with so much emotion through their music. So I have a new found taste for Staind.
Listen to this song and the words. It is just one of their songs that is amazing. It draws out the shadow inside something most overlook as dark and negative but it too needs attention. The deeper we go inside, the more hurt we find we need to heal and express, what better way than with music.
"Epiphany"
Your words to me just a whisper
Your face is so unclear
I try to pay attention
Your words just disappear
'Cause its always raining in my head
Forget all the things I should have said
So I speak to you in riddles because
My words get in my way.
I smoke the whole thing to my head and feel it
wash away 'cause i can't take anymore
of this, I want to come apart.
or dig myself a little hole inside
your precious heart
'Cause its always raining in my head
Forget all the things I should have said
I am nothing more than a little boy inside
That cries out for attention
yet I always try to hide
'Cause I talk to you like children,
Though I don't know how I feel
But I know I'll do the right thing
If the right thing is revealed
'Cause its always raining in my head
Forget all the things I should have said









I want to come apart, or dig myself a little hole inside your precious heart...
*sigh*
Poweful words mate
*BIG HUG*
Hey buddy
Whoever you are referring to is very special to have a friend like you :)
I'm really sorry you're not feeling very well honey. It seemed like everyone I knew was not feeling well yesterday. What's up with that? A cosmic force, I guess.
Anyway, here's to better days.
Love and hugs
leave your mark