<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Someone asked me today..


Someone asked me today..
"What are you looking for?"
My response?
"I've come to the conclusion that if your looking for something you will perpetually be looking."


They were asking if I was looking for love.
Is love something that can be found as an object or is it something that just is?
Im coming to the firm belief that love cannot be found. Love just is. We know what it feels like, we know how we feel when we feel it, we know the kind of love we want to manifest.
I don't think Love can be found.
Love just is.
Where is it?
Here, right Here, right Now.
Can You feel it?

  1. Blogger The Persian | 2:24 AM |  

    I feel it mate :)
    xo

  2. Blogger Nathan | 9:48 AM |  

    I sure do buddy :)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous | 4:31 AM |  

    vfNice, PB.

    Anthony Demello once said real love is like the shade of a giant tree. it is given freely to all, even to the man who would chop it down...

  4. Blogger epicurist | 1:44 AM |  

    Quite right...I feel it as well. Cheers.

leave your mark