<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Enough is Enough!!


Just a short post to let you know I am still alive and kickin and thanks to everyone who has been thinkin about me and sendin me good wishes the past few days!!! Hugs to ya!

I went to the Drs again today and not all the tests are back but the bloods show that there is an infection. The fevers seem to have settled down which is a good thing. I have made the toilet bowl my best mate over the past week though, and it seems to be demanding alot of attention from me.

Like I have been awake since 1am now and it is nearly 2pm Saturday. I dont know where it is all coming from because I havent eaten much of anything in the past 3 days except lots of fluids to keep myself hydrated. Im trying to avoid going into hospital at all costs, so keeping myself hydrated is a good step.

So I gotta now call on Monday to see the results of the rest of my tests, and if Im not better by tuesday I need to go back to the Dr.

Nothin else to tell except it a beautiful day outside, the type of day you would go to the beach and enjoy.

  1. Blogger The Persian | 6:10 PM |  

    *HUG*

    :)

  2. Blogger Trey | 5:04 AM |  

    Yep---*HUG*
    Hope you feel better soon.

  3. Blogger Blondie... | 5:04 AM |  

    ((hugs)) I do hope you get to feeling better babe. Keep us updated ok?

    xx

  4. Blogger Stephen | 3:12 AM |  

    Thinking about you, feel better soon!

leave your mark