<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Contemplation

As I sit here eating a packet of chips, Im thinking about the past year and the insights it brought into my life.

I lost people from my life who I thought were friends, I gained some good friends. I moved house - a couple of times, I delved deeper into my heart and got hurt as well as gained some understanding about my needs and wants and fears and joys that have made me a stronger and more clamer person.

It was an amazing year 2005.

This year feels like it is a continuation. Like the year hasnt ended yet, and there is so much more yet to do.

It is back to the normal routine as of Monday. Im kinda looking forward to it, the holidays have ended and it is time to get back into doin what I know to do best.

It is all I can do. My best. Nothing more, nothing less.

Im in one of those moods..can you tell?

Maybe I should go to bed.

xo

  1. Blogger The Persian | 7:26 AM |  

    2005 was an amazing year...I met YOU! I'm sure it will be great to get back into the daily routine thing. It shapes our lives a little, adding structure and responsibilty.

    :) Hugz

  2. Blogger Anthony | 8:45 PM |  

    Insightful post. I am kinda glad for the return of some normal routine on Monday.

  3. Blogger Mark | 12:35 AM |  

    Dude - I have so been feeling the same! And quite a few people I know have felt the same.

    Love'n'hugs, D.

  4. Blogger Nathan | 3:34 AM |  

    Maybe you are on the Chinese calendar...in that case, your New Year starts on Jan. 29th :)

leave your mark