Why?
When is it that when it comes to some gay guys, why is it that some guys have no morals?
That the only thing they think of is with their dicks and not the brain that is in their head?
Why is it that dissapointment sometimes comes from the people you think you know the most yet insideously they seem to have an agenda which is so plainly obvious they think it is hidden from view?
Why do some people not think with their hearts?
Im full of questions at the moment,
can you tell?










The way you can go, isn't the real Way.
The name you can say, isn't the real Name.
Heaven and Earth begin in the unnamed:
Name is the Mother of Ten Thousand Things.
So the unwanting Soul sees what is hidden,
and the wanting Soul sees only what it wants.
D xoxxxxx
it's ok buddy, have some pity, they are lost, and hopefully someday something will bring them back to reality and what is truly important
Love ya!
I think the disappointment part from the people you think you know is because you have higher expectations to them than to someone you hardly know.
I mean if you do not really know a person, things wouldn't matter much.
Anyway, just a thought I pondered as I landed on your blog.
I just found your blog and will add it to teh blogroll on my blog later. I have to agree with you and it reminds me of the song by Joe South, The Games People Play.
Jesus was betrayed by a kiss from a close friend, Ceasar was stabbed by Brutus. As old as I am human nature is still a total enigma to me.
leave your mark