<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

It is soo HOT!!

Day 1 2006
4.20pm
115 °F / 46.1 °C
Partly Cloudy

Can you believe that??
Im currently laying on the floor with ice packs on my feet, drinking heaps of water, and trying to stay awake for just a few more hours so then I can have a whole nights sleep.
Last night was heaps of fun, we went to the Midnight Shift Upstairs and danced until 7am. Then headed over to bodyline for a shower and rest until we thought we were going to head over to Manacle for some more partying but I ended up passing out in a room and then got up had another shower and walked over to Central to get a train.
I arrived home at about 1230pm. Trev is still in Sydney at his mates house. It is like an oven outside. The bush started to burn on the mountain, everything is drooping and dead in the garden. I honestly can't remember it being this hot ever.
46 deg!!
What a way to bring in the New year!!
hehe.. I think i need to just be naked on the floor right now...
Hope you all had a great time whatever you did!!

  1. Blogger Mark | 8:15 PM |  

    Happy New Year babe!

    "headed over to bodyline for a shower and rest" No? really?

  2. Blogger The Persian | 11:57 PM |  

    Holy shit mate! 115??? I have never experienced anything over maybe 101. Happy New Year!!

    *HUGS*

  3. Blogger Reluctant Nomad | 6:41 AM |  

    That heat is ridiculous!! I think this damp, grey, cold weather is preferable to that. Well, maybe not. :-)

    Happy New Year!

  4. Blogger greekgaylolita | 7:23 AM |  

    Happy new year:)

  5. Blogger jellygnite | 10:11 PM |  

    god you passed out at Body line!? hope you're ok and don't need to have your arse stiched up again after that one! sounds like fun but I can't believe you didn't tell me you were in town!

  6. Blogger Stephen | 1:09 AM |  

    Sounds like you had fun bringing in the New Year, Happy New Year... I ready for some warmer weather but I think I pass on the 115, damn that's HOT.

  7. Blogger Blondie... | 8:20 AM |  

    I'm sorry its so miserable! I hope you're able to get some restful sleep and some cool air!

    Glad to see you had a fun night though.

  8. Blogger Anthony | 9:31 AM |  

    lol. All that writing and then you conclude with yourself naked on the floor. It is a wonder anyone remembers what else you wrote. 46 Deg Damn.

leave your mark