Wonky Blog?
Just a question...
Does my blog look wonky? I mean does it have 2 columns and things look like they are spaced out correctly or do you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to look at any entries??
Let me know.. It looks fine at my end..









Look at it through the twisted eyes of Internet Explorer.
Oftentimes it is more sensitive to minor content problems.
On my laptop it looks fine. But my old blog used to look crappy on my old computer and great everywhere else. Beauty really is in the eye of the computer.
Hope you're feeling well,
chris
Apart from the foreign words here and there, it looks fine from here. :)
looks perfect to me cesco, I love the new look.
:)
looks ok to me
I like the look except the six point type; Real hard on these old eyes. Randy
Which of your ends is fine? ;) And was that Wonky Blog or Wanky Blog! lol. It has been a while since I last read your blog and I like the new layout. Keep the Peace.
leave your mark