<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Creating dreams

The pasta making has moved forward.

Today I brought some kewl annodised knitting needles. What I did was roll out some pasta and then cut it into little squares with the little grooved wheel cutter and then rolled them up with the needles on a sushi bamboo mat to make impressions in the pasta. They turned out so good! It is time consuming but well worth it I think. I also made some spinach pasta and long shaped linguine.



I made up a tray and brought it to my folks to test out. They are so wrapped with what I am doing and they are getting some benefit out of it as well, which is kewl as they are always trying to pass food off onto me and now it is my turn. You know Italians and their food.

I also discovered some really kewl music thanks to a visitor on my blog Jay from over at If I bite you hard enough who posted a kewl Tube from the sony bravia ad that he saw on another kewl blogger and friend of mine Cade over at RCADE . The singer of the song Heatbeats is Jose Gonzalez and I brought the cd on itunes called Veneer. So thanks guys cause this was a great album to make stuff to.


It feels good creating dreams.

Speaking of dreams a dream I had last night was I was walking past a rubbish heap. When I looked down and saw all my photo albums from when I was a kid. My mum had thrown them all out and I was really upset about it. I looked through the pics and asked her why she did it and she said it was because I looked so skinny in the pics.

So today when I went to my folks house to bring them the pasta my Dad gets me on the computer as he usually does to show him one thing or another about how to do this or that on it and then he comes out with all these old pictures and gets me to scan them in for him. Was so weird looking at old pics and then I remembered my dream. Freaky hey? So typical for me though.

Dreams do come true.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous | 10:06 PM |  

    I'm so proud of you mate! Absolutely fantastic!! I just wanted you to know I'm still here (er..sorta) and am thinking about u.

    xoxo

  2. Anonymous Anonymous | 2:32 PM |  

    Where did you find it? Interesting read http://www.debt-consolidation-9.info/Sample_letters_not_responsible_for_debts.html how to get a big butt Occasion peugeot 206 General electric vacuum cleaner part http://www.merchant-account-service-8.info/Merchantaccount.html Revistas pdas

leave your mark