<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Feeling great!

Today was an absolutely awesome day.

The sun was shining, there was a warm northerly breeze happening and I just felt good.

It was more than good actually. I felt really happy. Now this was so noticeable to me that when I woke up and was having a shower I thought to myself "im in a really good mood" and I had a smile on my face. Sounds normal? Well for me it isnt the norm, but something has lifted and I'm feeling really good.

Maybe it's the hint of spring in the air?

I dunno. All I know is Im going to relish this feeling for as long as it lasts.

I made some labels and a little brochure for my pasta today. Yesterday I spent a few hours making some pasta which I then cut up into little squares and hand rolled. They dried really cute into little twirls but then when I cooked them they unravelled. Kinda really kewl looking at first and tasted even better. The flour I ordered arrived today as well. There is two kinds. One is organic wholemeal spelt flour and the other is biodynamic white spelt flour. When made into pasta it tastes awesome. Really light to eat.

Things are really moving forward now and it is starting to show in my mood and my face.

  1. Blogger Doghigh | 1:10 AM |  

    Wonderful to hear!! I can sense the lightness in your writing and it makes me smile.

    I hope the good day turns into a good week, babe.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous | 5:06 AM |  

    Welcome aboard, I saw you stopped by in the last day or so.

    Jeremy

  3. Blogger Sunshine | 8:10 AM |  

    Spring better not be coming back that quickly. I'm still relishing one of the better seasons in Brissy.

  4. Blogger Donald | 8:29 AM |  

    Glad to hear you're feeling good-take care

  5. Blogger Nathan | 12:45 PM |  

    I'm glad you're feeling so good Pookie :)

  6. Blogger epicurist | 12:08 AM |  

    Sounds delish!

  7. Blogger toobusyliving | 4:58 AM |  

    Your pasta posts are driving me nuts - Pasta is my favourite thing in the world, and I haven't had any in months due to my slash and burn diet...I've lost 30 lbs but think I'm gonna have to treat myself tonight....just a little bowl!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous | 2:21 PM |  

    Hi, I just stumbled on your blog through BLOGMAD and I was really captivated. I'll be back to read more in the future. I just thought I would say "Hi"

  9. Blogger Mark | 6:24 PM |  

    Yay to feeling happy and looking great and making pasta!!!

  10. Anonymous Anonymous | 4:26 PM |  

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... amateur making movie Verona refinance Mp3 answering machines teen models with clothes chopper read does bingo Buy+cheap+bextra

leave your mark