It hurts!!
I've hit a little snag at the moment.
The daily injectons have been working wonders I guess for keepin the virus at bay but over the past couple of days walking has been a nightmare.
The pain has been so bad!
It will get better. Im not giving up on this so easily.
On a good note though, the pasta orders are coming in now and there might even be an interest with a local cafe. So Im keeping my attention on the good things at the moment, bearing the pain and pushing forward to the future.
Whatever that holds.









I'm confused. Do the injections give you pain as a side effect? Hope you're feeling better. :(
You may want to look at Mitochondrial Toxicity it can sneak up on you..I got it from the meds , had to be put in the hospital and from that day on I have had pain and the neuropathy in my feet is now much worse and has stayed that way..Like the Doc tells me it is nerve damage and can not be healed..
Tony
leave your mark