Up and Down... like a YO YO
I got some of my results back today after I called up the Drs office.
Here is the deal so far...
My Tryglicerides are down from 15.9 to 0.9 the nurse said the drs were a little amazed that they had come down so low.
My Cholesterol was 4.9 and is now 3 so all is looking good on that front.
What is worrying me a little is that my TCells have dropped from 590 to 280. Now Im not placing too much emphasis on this yet as I still havent got the results from my viral load. T Cells can go up and down, admittedly not that up and down but what matters most is the activity of the virus as shown by the viral load. I get that next week.
So the diet worked well. Cutting out sugar and most of the Carbs has turned around the cholesterol aspect of my health which is great news. Now all I need to do is get the virus back under control.









Yikes! Those changes are definitely noteworthy. Hope you are feeling better very soon!
It's all that oatmeal you've been eating!
xoxo
Screw that. T-cells change if you are feeling pissed off, much less if you are fighting some infection.
You can't worry about them until they are consistantly low.
Lots of love to you babe. I hope the best for you.
((hugs))
Hope things start to turn around babe..
Great news that your cholesterol is down..
I'll keep watching and hoping things get better (and stay that way) soon!
Stay healthy, dude. It's gr8 to hear you're doing well. :D
Hey there. Afraid I don't comment that much, but, I had a thought for ya. I started reading The South Beach Diet (written by a cardiologist) and it sounds like ...well sound advice on a good healthy diet. Don't know if it would help, but maybe?
Sides, you haven't posted for a while so, just hoping that everything is ok for ya.
Peace
Just wanted to say hi and tell you that I was thinking of you and hoping all is well.
*hug*
Let's hope the Tcell-count is up by the next check. Take care of yourself, dude.
I hope you're doing okay, I've been worried about you. *hugs*
I am really glad that the diet has worked so well. Thinking of you always.
leave your mark