<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Ma Ma Ma..


Yesterday was an amazing day for me.

Fourteen years ago I was up visiting one of my sisters in Byron Bay. Little did I know it would be a time which would change my life forever.

It was the time I became poz but it also was the time which I met an amazing woman.

Her name is Amrityananda Mayi or Amma as people call her.

This woman travels the world and hugs people. She spends hours doing this recieving everyone who comes to see her for hours on end.

It's been 14 years since I saw her last.

I could feel her energy even before I walked into the room. It's like being bathed in energy pulses one after the other constantly. When it was my time to come to her I was a mess, crying from the depth of my heart. I was washed clean again.

She is an amazing woman. If you get a chance to see her, dont think twice.

  1. Blogger epicurist | 3:20 AM |  

    I have heard of her and saw a documentary or newsreel on her. She gives light and warmth where it's needed. I would love to meet her!

  2. Blogger Doghigh | 12:28 AM |  

    I've heard of this woman...I think it was when I was researching Mother Meera...an article mentioned her.

    I will read about her now...thanks for the reminder and the link.

leave your mark