<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Life getting back to normal..


Another weekend is over with.
The kitchen is 99.9% complete. The guys came to finish the floors yesterday that means the floors are now done and we can walk on them. The rest of the furniture can be carried in tomorrow and touch ups can happen as well. I cooked the first breakfast on the stove this morning, scrambled eggs. Tomorrow I need to go shopping for food as well so that means everything will be back to normal this week.
Hallelujah!
I have been feeling a bit sick the past couple of days, with the fumes from the floor, the dust from the renovations and the change in temperatures at night, not sleeping etc.. have all contributed to me being a bit under the weather, but Im feeling much better now. I spent the past couple of days with my mate who came down from Sydney to spend a couple of days down here for a change.
This morning we went to the Nan Tien Temple. This temple which is not far from home is the largest Buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere. I've been watching this place grow from its beginnings in the early 90's and now it is really starting to "charge" up. The energy is intensifying and the gardens are looking really beautiful. After a little time there we went to the harbour and got a fish burger and sat in the park and ate it. After a little while three cute christian boys came over and wanted to ask us some questions about God and what we believed in. It was really interesting watching their reactions when I told them what I have come to believe and how I have come to believe it. They left shaking my hand saying how they really admire me for my convictions and how I came to understand my beliefs. I think they were a little taken aback, and the best thing I had them really thinking about what they believed in and if they really believed it or it was only an indoctrination.
Came home and got into the garden for a little while after my mate left. I love the garden at the moment. It is in transition between Summer and Autumn and things are starting to shut down for the coming Winter.
I havent been live on camera yet, when the kitchen lounge is all set up again Ill make some times and let you know and maybe we can get chatting and if you want to ask me anything it would be a good time.
I got this next link from a beautiful mate of mine Daniel who is living in LA at the moment. It's very funny so take a look...

  1. Anonymous Anonymous | 8:26 AM |  

    Tell your friend Daniel, Thanks! Loved 'The Penis Song'.
    Glad things are settling down at your place. Hope our health improves with the reduction in stress.

  2. Blogger The Persian | 9:48 AM |  

    Things are coming along finally, bet you are exited to fill the new fridge and cabinets! (What an expense tho--they must be pretty much empty)

    That song was funny.


    xoxo

  3. Blogger Ryan | 1:25 PM |  

    the song was 2 funny!

  4. Blogger BriteYellowGun | 1:28 AM |  

    Glad you're feeling better. I hated living in "construction zones" too because of all the fumes and crud in the air.

  5. Blogger Anthony | 2:02 AM |  

    lmao at the song.

    Glad you are feeling better. I can't wait to see the completed kitchen pics.

  6. Blogger madamerouge | 7:48 AM |  

    I am quite literally unable to get that song out of my head. Or stop laughing.

leave your mark