All One.
Little one.
When life seems incomplete, that is when the forces have gathered around you and are working with you to move that which is beyond your sphere of knowledge.
It is your time of growth.
Capture these moments and give breath to them, so that everything around you can experience the joys that will follow.
Little one.
There is nothing within your reach that you cannot master. Help in times of need, the percieved needs of the mind, is closer than you think.
Be assured that you are not alone, but you are All One.









Wow...Where do I get a little bit of that wisdom? In the meantime I'll keep coming back here.
"Be assured that you are not alone, but you are All One.",
I think you may understand why that line on it's own means so much to me right now.
Thank you.
That really made me think about some things going on in my life right now Cesco.
love u mate :)
Very nice! Hope you are having a great day!
I like the message behind that, thank you for sharing :) I hope you are having a great week-Jeff
Wise.
That is incredibly beautiful and wise my dear.
xx
leave your mark