<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Why??

I've been awake since 3.39am.

I woke up thinking I feel kinda awake, do I need to get up and walk around or something to get back to sleep?

So I got up and made myself a cup of dandelion tea, sat down on the lounge and started to check out some blogs. Turned on the lamp in the loungeroom so that the main light wouldnt be too bright.

As Im sitting here reading, I'm thinking to myself.."Why am I up so early?"

I've been going for an hours walk everynight after dinner for the past four days trying to use up the last bit of energy inside me so that I would actually sleep at night. But what happened to tonight? Was it the fact that I took the kaletra with my food instead of waiting until I took the Efavirenz later on in the night?

Then I look up.

There is my answer staring me straight in the face. All great big fucking seven legs of it. (Yeah seven I can see them really clearly).

Great.

Now in order for me to go back to bed I have to walk past it. But first I have to turn on the main light and the switch is right next to it, then come back turn off the lamp, then walk past it again turn off the light and hope it doesnt jump on me and run into the bedroom, hoping it doesnt follow me in.

Yeah right.

It's now 5.18am.

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Do this small exercise for me.

Put your palms out in front of you fingers stretched out wide then put one hand ontop of the other keepin your fingers spread and there you have what I am staring at.

Oh this is going to be a lovely day.

  1. Blogger The Persian | 5:36 AM |  

    Ok mate, this is the 3rd time in the last month you have told me about one of these disgusting hairy MEGA Tarantulas. *shudder* The first under the laundry Basket, the second on your bathroom wall nearly blocking your exit and then THIS!

    Scary Scary shit!

    xoxo

  2. Blogger BriteYellowGun | 6:27 AM |  

    I was wondering why you dropped by my blog in what I was guessing was the middle of the night in Australia (but only lunchtime here). Oh can I relate to your unwelcome visitor! We have spiders here in North Carolina that are so disgustingly huge, they drive cars and carry baggage with them when they move in! I have a personal belief that some of them are mutant escapees from some laboratory that was performing radioactive testing on them. No spider should ever be as large as the ones I've seen! GOOD LUCK!!!! If we don't hear from you, we will know you were dinner.

  3. Blogger OLY | 6:36 AM |  

    Im going to be brave now and get back to bed,... its 634am..wish me luck.

  4. Blogger epicurist | 6:50 AM |  

    You should have taken a picture. Cool. ;-p

  5. Blogger BriteYellowGun | 8:08 AM |  

    Eeeeaaaagggghhh!!! IT'S IN YOUR HAIR!!!!!!

  6. Blogger onan the bavarian | 5:46 PM |  

    Goodness! You might identify with my spider story.

    Walking in the evening is a good habit, I used to do it. So is dandelion tea (or is that dandelion coffee?)

    My HNT video this week is even more shocking than the last one. Don't say you weren't warned. HHNT.

  7. Blogger Sandouri Dean Bey | 3:24 AM |  

    spiders scare the crap out of me.

leave your mark