<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

It's been a strange HNT..

I managed to go back to sleep and slept for another couple of hours.
Because of the broken sleep though the day feels kinda strange. There are some storms coming overhead at the moment.
I love the sound of thunder.
It does alot to my body.

Seeing that my cam is still on the blink and Im gonna have to save some money to get myself a new cam Ive been playing around with some pictures I haven't put up yet.
So Happy HNT!!
Hope this week brings loads of happiness to everyone!
Wanna know what HNT means? Go to the Master O.



  1. Blogger Blondie... | 5:44 PM |  

    That is sexy! hehe ;-)

    Loved the pics of the eclipse too babe.

    Happy HNT to my favourite Aussie!

  2. Blogger Sunny Delight | 7:03 PM |  

    very lickable! Happy HNT!

  3. Blogger Donald | 10:05 PM |  

    You are a hottie. I'd lick you anytime. Happy HNT to you. :-)

  4. Blogger Ryan | 10:20 PM |  

    hot happy hnt!

  5. Blogger The Persian | 11:16 PM |  

    Beautiful Cesco!!!!

    xoxo

    Happy HNT :)

  6. Blogger Joel | 12:17 AM |  

    I had a similar pic up a while back! VERY sexy and HOT!!!

    HHNT

  7. Blogger Anthony | 12:21 AM |  

    mmmmmm , a very erotic arousing Pic.

    Happy HNT buddy.

  8. Blogger Leesa | 1:14 AM |  

    Nice :) HHNT!

  9. Blogger Doghigh | 1:21 AM |  

    First...VERY sexy shot, hot stuff! HHNT :-)

    And you are so right about my tired conjugation!!! Funny thing is I know that in and out, thought that is what I wrote but I must be so stanco that I screwed it up. Thanks for the correction!

    I suppose you wouldn't believe I actually have an A average in this class would you??????

    More later...

  10. Anonymous Anonymous | 1:32 AM |  

    Wow. Nice shot! I love the rain.

    Happy HNT!

  11. Blogger madamerouge | 2:59 AM |  

    killing me

  12. Blogger lime | 3:05 AM |  

    rain rain rain rain beautiful rain. happy HNT!

  13. Blogger Sandouri Dean Bey | 3:16 AM |  

    there's room for more than one tongue in there, yeah?

  14. Blogger Blondage | 3:31 AM |  

    Ohhh my. Verrrrrry sexy tongue........

  15. Blogger S | 3:47 AM |  

    Very sexy and original! Happy HNT

  16. Blogger BH | 5:22 AM |  

    Nice shot. Happy HNT!

  17. Blogger toobusyliving | 5:25 AM |  

    I could help you reach that spot......

  18. Anonymous Anonymous | 5:26 AM |  

    Very Sexy shot. Happy HNT

  19. Blogger Semi-Celibate Man | 9:58 AM |  

    Hi Phoenixboi. Happy HNT

  20. Blogger Robert van de Walle | 11:38 AM |  

    Phoenix-B, your playfulness is so awesome to behold!

  21. Blogger toobusyliving | 2:19 PM |  

    New Blog Theme Day

    My idea - Childhood Trauma Tuesday. Everyone can participate, and, unlike that night in grade 5 with the poorly chosen babysitter, you get to keep all of your clothes on. Spread the word and let me know.

  22. Blogger tornwordo | 11:43 PM |  

    Nice shot! Happy HNT.

  23. Blogger epicurist | 1:42 AM |  

    That is a very sensual picture. Love it!

leave your mark