<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Surf's up!

I got a phonecall from my sister this morning to get myself down to the beach as the tide was up and the surfers were out in full force as there was a huge swell.
Apparently due to the Cyclone Wati which didnt strike land but moved a considerable way down the coast, we are now getting the ripples it left in it's wake.
Here is a couple of pictures I took this morning, you can't tell as much on these pics due to the screen being broken and I don't really know what I am taking a picture of so it is aim and press pictures your seeing, which turned out pretty ok if you ask me.

The sweel was about 5 metres high, down from 8 metres last night.

I got up this morning after a really deep sleep. Actually probably one of the best sleeps I have had in a while. I fluffed around a little and tried to get the live cam thing to happen but it seems to be slow loading or I might not really know how to work it so I will give it another go later.

After that I made a call to my mate Jim and gave him a little surprise. When I talk with him I get really happy. I swear when I talk with him it is like we have known each other all our lives. He has an amazing energy, and I truley admire him for his determination especially when it comes to kicking alcohol. He is a great father, has a beautiful heart and soul and is a real hottie.

Last night I cooked the first dinner. I made chicken schnitzel with couscous, chat potatoes, zucchini and mushrooms with a garlic sauce. It turned out really nice, although I have to get used to the controls on the induction stove.

Tonight so far I am making sword fish steaks with endive. If I can get the camera to go live you can watch me cook. Let's see how I go.

Anyhow..I better get back to it.

  1. Blogger Anthony | 7:52 PM |  

    Your pics make me long for the ocean. I have got a sountrack of the ocean playing in the baground. Taken blindly and still stunning pics.

    Food sounds like it was delicious. I will tune in later hoping to catch you.

  2. Blogger Donald | 10:56 PM |  

    I just have to visit Australia some day. It looks like such a beautiful country.....and lots of hot men too!!! :-)

  3. Blogger The Persian | 11:25 PM |  

    I love talking to you even more mate! The chicken came out amazing (thanks for the tips, I need to get some oninions today)

    You need to give me the schnitzel recipe, you are always talking about it and I haven't had them since I was in Zurich IONS ago..

    Love u
    xoxo

  4. Blogger toobusyliving | 12:18 AM |  

    I really miss the ocean too, it was the only good thing about living in Vancouver. I even got kinda weirdly obsessed with the tide. It's the smell though that I miss the most...oh, and the cruising on the beach. Um, late.

  5. Blogger BriteYellowGun | 2:47 AM |  

    I'll miss being relatively close to the ocean when we make the move to Atlanta but I guess I won't miss the hurricanes. But even then, Atlanta is still less than a days drive from the beach so I'm sure I'll still get there.

    Why is everyone talking about food on their blogs today? I'm starving.

  6. Blogger epicurist | 5:56 AM |  

    ::sigh::

    You looking for a housemate? I clean, cook and am easy going. I don't have B.O and can hold a decent conversation.

    Looking at those pics makes me want to pick up and leave. Whatcha say? ;-p

  7. Blogger Sunshine | 8:40 AM |  

    Oh oh oh ... do it! I LOVE cooking shows. :)

  8. Blogger jay lassiter | 8:55 AM |  

    swordfish and endive. Yum.
    I live near the beach, too. (or the "shore" as we call it here in new jersey) but swells like that--even in hurricane season--are unheard of.
    You're lucky.
    Are the days getting shorter yet?

  9. Blogger joey | 11:45 PM |  

    Lives near the beach, and cooks.

    I think I'm in love ;)

  10. Blogger Doghigh | 2:14 PM |  

    LOVE the pics!!! I can't wait for summer here...not that I live near a view like this but eh, whatever :-)
    *
    Thank you for the support earlier this week...it means a lot to me.
    *
    RE: Your heritage...

    Where north of Sicilia should I be looking?

leave your mark