<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Easter Sunday

It's been a few days since I've blogged about anything.

There has been alot happening but I guess I have needed time to spend in my own self rather than putting anything out there.

Since seeing Amma, I have felt a renewed sense of presence inside myself and where I am. There is alot to say for being washed by pure love, even that doesnt describe anything really.

The energy around me has been amazing. I am seeing alot of things clearly. In a way I am really calm and present. Although this has not been the case for alot of people around me. There is alot of turmoil and uncertainty going around, anxiety, depression. I seem to be watching this, not getting caught up in any of it but offering where I can some solace and comfort.

Today is Easter.

What does this signify for me?

It is a day which for me means renewal, new life, awakening. Not that in our part of the world it is Spring but Autumn.

I think over the next few weeks there is going to be alot of changes around the world. Where the powers will fight and fear will be raised. It's going to be a time where people who know will have to stay calm and give what they can.

Do I make sense anymore? I feel like I am really different. Really REALLY different. All good though.

It's getting much cooler out now at nights. The skies are clear. The stars are bright.

  1. Blogger The Persian | 12:42 AM |  

    Buona Pasqua Cesco :)
    xoxo

  2. Blogger Donald | 1:51 AM |  

    Happy Easter....glad to see you posting again.

  3. Blogger BriteYellowGun | 3:50 AM |  

    Nice to hear you are feeling so good. Happy happy.

  4. Blogger onan the bavarian | 5:40 PM |  

    Yes, it was getting much cooler out now at nights, but how do you like this little indian summer? Long may it last.

    I fear you could be right about the near future on the world stage. If only it was all one person's (GWB's) fault, someone could bump him off.

    HHNT.

leave your mark