<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Phoenixboi Live!

I found this thing on another site.. it's called Stickam.. and it allows you to go live on your blog for people to see you if you have a webcam.
So here you have it.. me live on cam..
On the sidebar to your right you might see me live every now and then..
This could get dangerous.

  1. Blogger Anthony | 9:24 PM |  

    lol. I will have to devote a screen on my desk here to looking out for glimpses of you. ;-)

  2. Blogger Ryan | 1:10 AM |  

    that really cool!

  3. Blogger BriteYellowGun | 1:37 AM |  

    Will there be any production numbers?

  4. Blogger The Persian | 4:21 AM |  

    mate u are such an exhibitionist!!

    xoxo

  5. Blogger BriteYellowGun | 5:55 AM |  

    or fancy, glittery costumes?

  6. Blogger toobusyliving | 4:37 PM |  

    THis is exciting indeed...now all you have to do is switch your life to Eastern Standard Time and we can all play together!

    Will you be taking requests?

    :)

  7. Blogger toobusyliving | 7:07 AM |  

    I keep trying for a peek, but then again I've never gambled and won either. :)

  8. Blogger Donald | 12:13 PM |  

    Can't wait to watch your webcam. :-)

  9. Blogger Archangelo Of Ravencrest | 1:56 PM |  

    Hey,

    I just signed up for an account with Stickam. And then I found out they have a referral program. Sorry, if I'd known, I would have given you the credit. The whole thing is pretty cool though.

    Thanks for sharing it.

leave your mark