<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

How quickly they forget.


It's not very often that on this blog I have become political.
Although I feel it time to rant somehow about what is going on in the world at the moment. I guess I am inspired to do so by my mate Jim over at Dry Free Lean. So if your not into rants move on because Im about to let fly.
I don't know about you, but I am currently extremely concerned with the state of affairs at the moment in the world. We as humans have come to what I consider a cross roads.
I feel that this year there will be many things uncovered which have been tried to be kept secret, events that the governments have wanted us to not know about. Corruption will be exposed and people who have been given the responsibility to lead and who have done so without pure intentions will be exposed for what they truely are. Im not about to name names here, because I think they will expose themselves in due time. But I feel things will start to come to a head this year.
A recent outrage is through the Muslim community regarding the publications of images of Mohammed which is forbidden in their religion. That is fair enough. What I fail to see though is when it is anything concerned with their beliefs they seem to get extremely upset if anyone offends them.
Well for a "peaceful" religion the people who say they follow the beliefs are displaying some disgusting behaviour. They should be utterly ashamed to call themselves followers of Mohammed.
They no longer exist.
Why?
Because the taliban, a group which calls themselves Muslims, blew them up. 1700 yr old statues that were sacred to another religion gone because it offended the Muslims beliefs.
Where was the respect? The respect that they now demand for themselves?
Did they stop to think about who they might have been offending?
No.
And you know why?
Because it didnt matter to them.
Does this all smell of double standards to you? Was their any apology or outrage by other Muslims because of this deplorable act by their kindred?
So to the people who are offended by the Cartoons of Mohammed, I say a big
FUCK YOU!

  1. Blogger Anthony | 12:54 AM |  

    A brilliant rant my friend.

    This is what pisses me off about fundamentalist religion that allows for zero acceptance and respect for any other religion.

    Sadly most if not all religions seem to have this fundamentalist militant factor somewhere in there ranks.

  2. Blogger The Persian | 6:50 PM |  

    These are frightening times. I can't help but agree with you that something is coming which will reshape the way we live and think.

    Hugs
    :)

leave your mark