<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

What lives inside us??


Ok since my Dr called me yesterday and let me know the news of what's going on in my gut, I've been on the hunt for ways to combat this parasite.
So with only a few hours of sleep last night and loads of reading about stuff on here and talking to people, I have started on a three month course of a product called Vitaklenz which is known to eliminate Cryptosporidium from the system.
It basically is a whole lot of herbs which are known for their anti parasitic actions.
Following this treatment is a course of Probiotics to reestablish the good stuff in my gut.
Im feeling a bit more relieved after this news today, seeing the diagnostics from the course of Antibiotics that the Dr wants to give me is less than a cure.
Now I need to get this thing under control.
It means no more swimming in the ocean for me this Summer, which Im not too happy about BUT I really dont want to either pass this on or recontaminate myself with further bugs while this is getting fixed.
The side effects from this treatment are the dieback from the initial killing of the parasites that are in my system, things like small headaches, nausea, and an elimination of the parasites is expected for the next few days.
I want to move on from all this as soon as possible, and get on with the year ahead.
Thankyou to everyone who has been thinking about me and sending me their prayers and well wishes. It really means alot to me and so Thankyou again!

  1. Blogger The Persian | 12:39 AM |  

    This is good on two counts. The first being you found something to kill those little bastards, and second, you are safe from the evil sea monsters..

    *HUG*
    xoxo

  2. Blogger epicurist | 7:48 AM |  

    Wishing you a quick recovery. I too had cryptospiridium after a trip to China and the doctors were concerned because of my hiv. Things have settled down but even after 2 years, I still have gut issues now and then.

leave your mark