Crypto what??
Im a little more than concerened right now.
Seems as though from drinking water or from swimming I have picked up a bug called Cryptosporidium.
It is an intestinal parasite which has been the cause of my recent sickness. My doctor is applying for special access for a drug which may or may not get rid of it. I thought I was getting better but over this weekend it has all returned again.
If it continues I will have to find other ways of getting nutrition to my body otherwise I am becoming malnourished and from being sick the medication I am on as well as my food is not being absorbed properly. Ive been loosing heaps of weight, my clothes are falling from me.
He will knw by Friday if he can get the medication, apparently it is going to be costly due to it not being on the PBS. That doesnt matter as long as it works.
Hmm not happy Jan.









Maybe the med's will be approved but until then try to prevent becoming dehydrated by taking in as may fuilds as you can. Thinking about you and sending well wishes.
ugh...i need to talk to you.
*HUGS*
You don't know me and we've never met but i read your blog. I will be praying for your recovery.
take in as many fluids as you can, drink Gatorade, drink Ensure.
your voice need to be heard
be well
I'm holding thumbs, mate. You've bee having a tough time lately. Hopefully this will be the last of it.
leave your mark