The countdown is on...
Goodbye to 2005...the last days... counting down..
These words help to describe how I'm feelin...
You and I both... Jason Mraz
Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me
Oh things are gonna happen naturally
Oh I'm taking your advice and
I'm looking on the bright side
And balancing the whole damn thing
But often times those words get tangled up in lines
And the bright lights turn to night
Until the dawn it brings
Another day we'll sing about the magic that was you and me
Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of
And others just read of
Others only dream of the love, the love that I love.
See I'm all about them words
Over numbers, unencumbered numbered words
Hundreds of pages, pages, pages forwards
More words then I had ever heard and I feel so alive
Cause you and I, you and I
Not so little you and I anymore
And with this silence brings a moral story
More importantly evolving is the glory of a boy
Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of
And others just read of
And if you could see me now
Well then I'm almost finally out of
I'm finally out of
Finally deedeedeedee
Well I'm almost finally, finally
Well I'm free, oh, I'm free
And it's okay if you had to go away
Oh just remember the telephone works both ways
And if I never ever hear them ring
If nothing else I'll think the bells inside
Have finally found you someone else and that's okay
Cause I'll remember everything you sang
Cause you and I both loved what you and I spoke of
and others just read of and if you could see now
well then I'm almost finally out of.
I'm finally out of, finally, deedeeededede
well I'm almost finally, finally, finally out of words.
Jason Mraz - You And I Both
Provided by VideoCodes4U.com









that's a great song to summarize.
I hope you have a safe and Happy New Year buddy! I know you'll be partying in Sydney! Not sure what I'll be doing yet.
Funny thing is you will experience the New Year before I do!
I hope you have a wonderful New Year's! Take care and be careful partying ok? :-) I simply must play mommy.
I love Jason Mraz and that song does quite nicely to summarize.
((hugs))
what an amazing song Mate :) I just downloaded it, never being much of a Jason Mraz fan.
Thanks!!
Nice nice everything is nice......Happy HNT and HAPPY NEW YEAR
Mom
Great song... haven't heard of Jason before but enjoyed it, thanks
Hope you have a Happy New Year...
Scotty dont want you to have my link so Ill give it to you myself.
leave your mark