Last HNT for 2005
Well as you've seen from recent posts I've been gettin out there into the sun and having a great time swimming and soaking up the sun. Today was no different. I spent most of the day there, first with my mate Trev and then with my sister and my two nephews.
That was the most fun.
We got on our surf mats and caught wave after wave. Lots of laughs which was well needed for me.
It's been madness though.
Two years ago there was a major landslide close by to where I live and it closed the road. So they had to build a bridge out over the ocean. They built the bridge, and now the people come. There are so many people coming that it is taking me literally 15 minutes to get out of my street and down to the local shops. Ill take some pics of the bridge when I finally get to go on it soon.
Yesterday we took the dogs for a swim to one of the more quiet beaches. Well it is quiet no more! Take a look at how packed the carpark is!

I had to take pictures.
I have never seen the local roads like this in all the time I have lived here. It took what normally would be a 5 minute maximum trip 20 minutes to get home! A once sleepy suburb has woken up with a bang.



Im a little lazy at the moment being on break so here is a couple of HNT pics for ya that I just took..



Can you believe it? It is a couple of days till 2006??!!
How are you going to see the New Year in??









no matter which side you take the pic from its HOT. Happy HNT Phoenixboi.
Wishing you a new year filled with everything you could wish for and perhaps a few extras.
I see your sexy feet!!! :) AND your little trail..oh and look your shorts have come undone!
Hugs Mate!!
Jim :)
That last one was very yum! Happy HNT
Yummy yum! Nice stomach and chest, but gee, what a tease with those undone shorts.. we want to see more now...
HHNT!
Annette
yikes, sorry about the troubles. mightyfine pics ya snapped there. happy HNT!
S-E-X-Y!!
Happy HNT!
I want to lick you, is that allowed?
Happy HNT and Happy New Year, sweetie.
Aw, I SO wish I had a beach nearby!
Great pic!
Happy HNT! :)
Damn what I would do to have that bady...SEEEEXY! HHNT!
Last one -- damn. Damn damn.
Happy HNT and Happy New Year!
leave your mark