<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Summer Solstice


Thankyou everyone for my birthday wishes!



I went out on Saturday night with my mate Trev. We first went to dinner at a great Japanese restaurant in Newtown and then headed over to Oxford Street to check out what was happening. I havent been out on the strip for a really long time. I've noticed that everytime I get up there there is always something new to look at and the strip is undergoing some major refurbishment which is a good thing.

We ended up dancing at the Midnight Shift upstairs for most of the night. The crowd was great, the music was good and the shows were good too. We danced and danced until 7am the next day. I was totally trashed and with a smile from ear to ear had a fantastic night!

We got home at about 10am and it was off to bed for this little one. So my actual birthday was spent laying in bed sleepin and chilling out. It was so nice! That night I went to my folks house and they had a huge italian birthday cake for me. One like I used to get growing up with loads of italian cream and alcohol in it.

So a great birthday was had! Im quite stoked to be 33, and looking forward to what the next year ahead has to bring.

Today was for me one of the first days of Summer. Being in Melbourne we couldnt get to the beach or into the water, and today.. well was my first swim in the Ocean. It was a nice 27 degrees, I think that is about 85 in deg F. I headed down the beach with my sister, her son and Trev. The water is really great at the moment, just like a big bath.

(The broadcasting of this post was interrupted by a day because we had a blackout)

Well last night I thought I had been hit by a truck!, after only one hour in the sun I got sunburnt and knocked about last night. My dreams were horrendous! I was dreaming that I was having sex with these two women! OMG! I must have been delerious!

Im looking like a well tanned boy today.

Today is supposed to be 33 deg C which is about 90 F I think, and then Saturday is supposed to get upto 38 which I guess is over 100F. So summer has come! YAY! Today is the Solstice, longest day for us and shortest day for the northern guys.

Hope all is well with everyone. Hope Jim is having a great time in the UK. Im off to help Trev celebrate his birthday today.

  1. Blogger Nathan | 8:14 AM |  

    Sex with 2 women? You poor thing.

    sounds like a great birthday though, glad you enjoyed :)

  2. Blogger Mark | 12:05 AM |  

    Glad you had a great b'day!

    xoxoxxxxxxx

  3. Blogger Christopher | 1:52 PM |  

    happy burfday ya old fart!

leave your mark